My name is taterhill..and I am a moron

taterhill

get lost loser...my post was in direct contrast to your idiotic rant...boycott the Bills until they put a product on the field...yeah good one...what's next ...tell people to not pay taxes until social security is straightened out...or how about boycott gas until the war on terror is won

124143[/snapback]

Because those are real issues. They have a direct effect on every day life. Oh wait, I forgot in WNY the Bills ARE Everyday life. Again...That is patheic.

Yes tater, I knew it was a direct shot back at my post. " Look at me....I'm Tater...I am going to post something directly opposite of ICE....look at me"

Hey if you guys have nothing more to live for than to beat your chest and say 'I AM A BILLS FAN :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: WORLD' Hey knock your socks off. All I know is I have been a fan since 86' am still a fan and will be. I am NOT A Ralph Wilson fan. I am NOT a Tom Donahoe fan. I am a Bills fan. Fan of the Team. and sometimes drastic measures are needed.

Now if you look at recent history when fan attendance went down RW started to get involved and DO SOMETHING. So yeah I would like to see 30K plus empty seats the next 3 home games. When the ticket office calls and wants your ass to renew tell them ' When RW puts a contender on the field I will'. THEN you get the mans attention.

Look RW is not moving this team. He is too old and you all know this. The nfl will not allow the Bills to move. Wanna know why? Because of YOU. This IS one of the best fan bases around. Constant MONEY to the NFL. So they are going no where. But a big lack of attendance sure does send a message.

The only message you send now is 'Please Mr. Wilson can I have another plate of stevestojan this week'.

Do what you want, it's entertainment.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all idiots. Keep spending that hard earned money of yours on a team that wont start our furure QB and give him the much needed experience he needs for next season. Keep selling out the games so TD has a job next season. By the way , I have $1000 tied up in my trip to miami to see the Bills in December. I guess that makes me an idiot also? :devil:

Tater,your a financial advisor? Would you advise a client to spend $$$ on a stock that loses $$$ every year? <_<

I am Astro, and I'm a bot.

Actually I'm abot 37 years in active addiction. I've seen the pits, and this ain't it.

That light at the end of the tunnel is not an approaching train...

GO BILLS!

124151[/snapback]

It is very comforting to know that I am in the company of such loyal and idiotic morons who like myself, still look forward to waking up every Sunday morning knowing we'll get to see some Bills football!

It is very comforting to know that I am in the company of such loyal and idiotic morons who like myself, still look forward to waking up every Sunday morning knowing we'll get to see some Bills football!

124159[/snapback]

I am glad too. I am glad I wake up on sundays and have a life outside of Bills football. Do I love to watch? Sure I do but I am glad I dont directly pay Ralph Wilson a fuggin dime.

So some folks have season tixx and you'll take them "when you pry them from your cold, dead hands"?

Good for you.

Doesnt make you any more of a fan that those who choose NOT to make that kind of commitment in time or dollars. BTW..you might want to check on your kids once in while while your out at the game drinking out of sporting goods and painting your face.

So youre going to boycott the club, "not spend a dime" on them and yell to the world how great your boycott is?

Good for you.

It doesnt make you any "smarter" that the unwashed masses who choose to be "suckers", go to games and enjoy themselves. It just kind of makes you a sanctimonious maroon.

Point is, there is no right or wrong way to be a fan of a team. You go and enjoy yourself and spend all your money and ignore your kids like an idiot or you sit at home in the dark alone and sulk becuase the team isnt 16-0 like an idiot...or just maybe.....make that hopefully....youre somewhere in between the two extremes....and acting like an idiot. Do what makes you feel good and enjoy and root for the team.....but just dont think youre better than any one of the other millions of fans. Youre not.

Go Bills...and pass the bowling ball.

I am 1200 miles away but when I was in WNY I had season tix for 12 years. Now that I'm gone, I do the NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL Field Pass (radio), which combined almost equals the cost of season tix. This year was the 52" HDTV, next year will be HD satellite receiver.

I am officially an idiot too, and will be until my last dying breath. Go Bills!

I drive a 600 mile round trip to be there on gameday.

I'm in my 16th season as a Bills season ticket holder.

I must be REALLY dumb...... <_<

124007[/snapback]

I drive 900 miles round trip to be there on gameday.

This is my 6th season in the Paul Maguire club.

I'm afraid of what that makes me... :devil:

If I lived in WNY and was within easy driving range I would gladly go every Sunday, but living in Indiana and making a 6 hour trip each way plus costs when the team flat out SUCKS is not going to happen.

They aren't worth 400 bucks every few weeks.

I'll just sit and watch them on the dish like I always do when I'm not at the game.

Notice the people calling us idiots don't live here and haven't a clue what it's like to grow up in a Bills culture ? I'm less than impressed.

Ignore the feeble of mind. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Notice the people calling us idiots don't live here and haven't a clue what it's like to grow up in a Bills culture ?  I'm less than impressed.

Ignore the feeble of mind.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

124318[/snapback]

I assume you dont mean me. If you do, you really missed my point.

i am a season ticket holder and have been since 1996...I will continue to be a season ticket holder until I am dead and gone from this earth....if this makes me an idiot, well then I am an idiot...I want the Bills to win as much as the next guy, but I am not going to take my ball and go home if they do not...thanks, now we will return to our regular scheduled programming.....

123962[/snapback]

Hi taterhill, I'm an idiot too. Though I no longer have season tickets, I did have them for 10 years from 86 to 96. Since I no longer live in the Buffalo area, it's rather senseless to have season tickets that I can't use. I am addicted to the extent that I haven't missed a home opener since 83 and will continue to be there for every one for as long as I can see. I also make the occasional trek during the season and will be there for the Steelers game. Keep the faith and stay the course.

As for the bickering about this post, get bent. This actually is a good post showing that just because the team is in somewhat of a tailspin following Sunday nights debacle, they are still our team, from our town and we will cheer for them no matter what they do.

Just want to make sure my point wasnt lost, my friend! Just to re-state...I think we are ALL idiots to one degree or the next. Have a walk around Abbot Road about 11AM on a Sunday and that becomes pretty clear.  <_<

124335[/snapback]

Yup. I'm there in Lot 1, taking it all in. :devil: I swear that counts for more than the game itself. The comraderie of good people enjoying a tailgate is something DirecTV can never capture. I plan on arriving by 10am this Sunday.

Yup. I'm there in Lot 1, taking it all in.  <_<  I swear that counts for more than the game itself. The comraderie of good people enjoying a tailgate is something DirecTV can never capture. I plan on arriving by 10am this Sunday.

124336[/snapback]

When I'm back in Buffalo, friends and family always ask me "what do you miss about home"? My response is always, "I don't miss Buffalo, the weather or the economy but I do miss seeing friends and family but more than anything, I miss going to Bills games." Every March, I am constantly checking the NFL site to find out the Bills schedule for the upcoming year so I can make my plane reservations to the home opener. Call me an idiot, a moron or whatever you wish but the point is that I'm addicted to being a Bills fan and I always will be, win or lose!!