Anyone here use identity protection?

boyst

I hear commercials for it on Stern and Bubba all the time on Sirius. Does anyone have it? What do ya'll think of it?

I have amazing credit and want to keep it that way, especially to do some remodeling in the next few years. Just not sure I want to spend that much for something that if I am careful I can reduce the chances of being a victim. One thing I recommend is using a seperate credit card when making online buys and while traveling. If stollen or lost it can't be run up.

do people really struggle to keep their identities protected? really???? :thumbsup:

I hear commercials for it on Stern and Bubba all the time on Sirius. Does anyone have it? What do ya'll think of it?

I have amazing credit and want to keep it that way, especially to do some remodeling in the next few years. Just not sure I want to spend that much for something that if I am careful I can reduce the chances of being a victim. One thing I recommend is using a seperate credit card when making online buys and while traveling. If stollen or lost it can't be run up.