#1 Florida vs #2 Alabama

ProjectPat

This game showed exactly why Teblow is not an NFL QB. He is not a passer at all. The guy has trouble figuring out what he is looking at and is not accurate on the mid-range throws you need to make in the NFL. He will not be an NFL QB. He may be the most over-rated QB of all time. I fell bad for any team that takes him to be a QB in the NFL unless they plan on running dive plays the entire game.

Yup, it was all Tebow's fault that the defense sucked all day yesterday.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it was all Tebow's fault that the defense sucked all day yesterday.

Think you missed the concept.

Bama forced Tebow to play like a 'QB'. Not an option QB, but a stand in the pocket, and throw the ball QB, something he will have to do more of at the NFL level.

IMHO, Tebow proved all the criticisms against him are valid.

Any team that is expecting Tebow to come in and have an immediate impact at the QB position are going to be seriously disappointed.

Think you missed the concept.

Bama forced Tebow to play like a 'QB'. Not an option QB, but a stand in the pocket, and throw the ball QB, something he will have to do more of at the NFL level.

IMHO, Tebow proved all the criticisms against him are valid.

Any team that is expecting Tebow to come in and have an immediate impact at the QB position are going to be seriously disappointed.

I like Tebow but it was interesting seeing him play against a team that had as much talent as Florida does. I think Tebow can make it in the NFL. He showed that he needs work on his accuracy, but has pretty good arm strength. I wouldn't hesitate on taking him if he lasts until the 2nd round.