An Amazing Story, if true...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was that having an excessive amount of guns doesn't help much more than having one, IMO. My point could have been made a lot clearer. My bad.

Don't be. Guns only make you safer when you have one. Not like the military that are stationed in their camps without firearms. They're clay pigeons. Stealie doesn't know the difference. Besides, he probably thinks the military have it coming.

You're an :thumbsup: hole . How dare you :thumbsup: say something like that when time and time again I have respected the military on this board. Thanks for putting down your uneducated thoughts on the subject. Jesus your a ;) !

Okay guys be prepared to flame away... I am taking the other view. Great story about standing up for oneself, yet the story goes downhill after that.

Sounds like the guy with a gun mugged a guy with a knife. Who drew first is immaterial. What's your point?

Now... I doubt that the story is true? Certain lifestyle facts make this story seem bogus. I will play though and assume it was real. Why would the side with the firearm stoop to the same tactic as the guy knife? That is, going beyond simply defending his girlfriend and himself. What I am saying is that the story could have easy been reversed, with the guy with the knife giving all the stuff they robbed away. Why stoop to the same level?... Sure one perp can take the others perps stuff... The guy with the gun was just another perp because of what they did afterthe initial attempted mugging... They took it beyond self-defense and turned it into robbery on their part. No? Probably the same reason many justify robbing others.

Tit-for-tat, who is the bigger rat doesn't make anything better... It is just that: Tit-for-tat.

IMO, what a stupid story and devoid of any moral message. Sorry, I am on a higher plain of thinking... :thumbsup: This is a stupid story that should appeal to nobody. Well maybe the part about the original self-defense is a good story... After that, the story becomes just another robbery justified because the guy with the knife drew first.

What is with our society and over the top self-empowerment?... :thumbsup:

I don't bother reading past this sentence. Ridiculous statement.

It is immaterial BEYOND self-defense. When the guy with the gun committed armed robbery right back, it didn't matter.

Not to mention credit card fraud too.

Who really mugged who here? Of course the guy and the girl used what happened to them to justify robbing right back. Why didn't they turn the stuff into the police? Because they would have been arrested for armed robbery.

Now... I have nothing against protecting themselves and drawing (if they even did that... they imply they left the gun in the holster...Why is that?? :thumbsup: )... That part was good... Yet, after that... They were no better than the guy with the knife.

It is immaterial BEYOND self-defense. When the guy with the gun committed armed robbery right back, it didn't matter.

Who really mugged who here? Of course the guy and the girl used what happened to them to justify robbing right back. Why didn't they turn the stuff into the police? Because they would have been arrested for armed robbery.

Now... I have nothing against protecting themselves and drawing (if they even did that... they imply they left the gun in the holster...Why is that?? :thumbsup: )... That part was good... Yet, after that... They were no better than the guy with the knife.

Just stay in exhile. You will be much safer there. Total pu$$y and boring person. You have nothing. This was probably a totally made up story, but it felt good. Doesn't matter if it is true or not, your ilk will find out n 2010.

Just stay in exhile. You will be much safer there. Total pu$$y and boring person. You have nothing. This was probably a totally made up story, but it felt good. Doesn't matter if it is true or not, your ilk will find out n 2010.

Feels good to defend oneself, not take it the next level and justifying robbing and credit card theft/fraud just as the person with the knife was gonna do.

I guess "he drew his knife on my girlfriend and I first, now turn around is fair play" feels "good" in our society.

Get a clue man and an ounce of morals. It is no better than what the dude may have been justifying doing to you.

I am not saying one can't defend themselves... Even with a firearm... I think that part is great!!!

I know you know what I am saying... Didn't your momma or priest teach you better. The story was great up until the point where the victims justified an act no different that what the orginal perp probably justified his orginal act with.

Get an ounce of morals.

Now... I have nothing against protecting themselves and drawing (if they even did that... they imply they left the gun in the holster...Why is that?? <_< )... That part was good... Yet, after that... They were no better than the guy with the knife.

Your right. He should have shot and killed that man. Those who carry a weapon know you don't brandish your firearm unless your going to kill somebody (anything else can be used against you).... your going to spend the night in jail regardless and go to court but you will be acquitted of any charges.

He decided to spare his life but teach him a lesson...wrong move.

Now that thug can have him arrested for robbery and aggravated assault with a weapon when he should be 6 feet under

Your right. He should have shot and killed that man. Those who carry a weapon know you don't brandish your firearm unless your going to kill somebody (anything else can be used against you).... your going to spend the night in jail regardless and go to court but you will be acquitted of any charges.

They decided to spare his life but teach him a lesson...wrong move.

Now that thug can have him arrested for robbery when he should be 6 feet under

EXACTLY. I have no problem with defending yourself and shooting the perp if it is called for. But to rob them back and use his credit card? Give his shoes to a homeless guy? What is wrong with people when they make this crazy sh*t up? <_< Again, probably the same reason the guy with the knofe justified his robbery attempt... He was probaly robbed to at one time.

What is it with "getting people back" outside of defending yourself.

Show your weapon and chase the guy off... Maybe hold him there and call the cops. But, rob him back to teach him a lesson? This again is crazy sh*t. Who made them the school teacher... It won't stop the perp from doing it again. Drain his bank account... :lol: Use his credit card to buy gas and take his designer shoes... Hope the perp is reading the guy with the gun's blog? :w00t:

Teach him a lesson?... :lol::lol:

What? Did my 11 year old son come up with this sh*t?

EXACTLY. I have no problem with defending yourself and shooting the perp if it is called for. But to rob them back and use his credit card? Give his shoes to a homeless guy? What is wrong with people when they make this crazy sh*t up? <_< Again, probably the same reason the guy with the knofe justified his robbery attempt... He was probaly robbed to at one time.

So you weapon and chase the guy off... Maybe hold him there and call the cops. But, rob him back to teach him a lesson? This again is crazy sh*t. Who made them the school teacher... It won't stop the perp from doing it again. Drain his bank account... :lol: Use his credit card to buy gas and take his designer shoes... Hope the perp is reading the guy with the gun's blog? :w00t:

That story is just a story

Show your weapon and chase the guy off... Maybe hold him there and call the cops. But, rob him back to teach him a lesson? This again is crazy sh*t. Who made them the school teacher... It won't stop the perp from doing it again. Drain his bank account... :lol: Use his credit card to buy gas and take his designer shoes... Hope the perp is reading the guy with the gun's blog? :w00t:

No...you definitely kill him, nothing else

But yeah it sounds like the real crook is the one telling the story ... actually pretty smart move

That story is just a story

Ya, I know... A stupid one too. That's teaching him! I am sorry anybody is a phucking moron if they find this story remotely "vindicating."

:lol:

Oh, I gotta go... Working some OT to make sure nobody gets throough... Especially those pesky carp. Who would have thunk? No boats, no job... But instead OT and double shifts! <_<:w00t: