TX, a state sponsor of terrorism?

blzrul

Story

You may need to register to read all about the TX-registered SUV that was found in Fallalujah, all ready to blow up our troops.

I guess we'll be putting sanctions on TX now. Maybe sending in troops. What the !@#$, why not just blow the place to Kingdom Come.

:rolleyes::D:D:P

You never cease to amaze. For some reason you seem to think these kinds of things are funny, blowing up Texas?  <_< 

I watched the remake of the Stepford wives last night, you truly are a candidate. :devil:

123954[/snapback]

Aw, lighten up. Debbie was trying to be funny. At least she was trying. :devil:

You never cease to amaze. For some reason you seem to think these kinds of things are funny, blowing up Texas?  <_< 

I watched the remake of the Stepford wives last night, you truly are a candidate. :devil:

123954[/snapback]

And if you think a Stepford wife would have any clue about politics or even be aware that a WAR was going on you are truly a dumbass. Lighten up. The damned truck was probably stolen from KBR. Duh.

And if you think a Stepford wife would have any clue about politics or even be aware that a WAR was going on you are truly a dumbass.  Lighten up.  The damned truck was probably stolen from KBR.  Duh.

124119[/snapback]

So apparently the Iraqi DMV is about as on the ball as their American counterparts...

And if you think a Stepford wife would have any clue about politics or even be aware that a WAR was going on you are truly a dumbass.  Lighten up.  The damned truck was probably stolen from KBR.  Duh.

124119[/snapback]

It appears you small intellect cant handle the analogy I submitted. Shame, over your head as usual. So much for that sheepskin you wear. Good job wideglide. Scathing? I’d say fitting……..

It appears you small intellect cant handle the analogy I submitted. Shame, over your head as usual. So much for that sheepskin you wear. Good job wideglide. Scathing? I’d say fitting……..

124196[/snapback]

Oh just eat my shorts you jerk. Better yet, eat your own.