Lets play a game...

Thoner7

Riddle me this Bills fans...

Lets see how many Bills players have..

- Played in an NFL playoff game

- Won an NFL playoff game.

I can think of 4 that made the playoffs. Mitchell, Stroud, Florence, and TO.

I know Mitchell has won a few with the Giants, and I assume the others have too, but Im not even sure.

This, IMO, is the biggest problem with our roster. Our so called "veteran leaders" dont know what it takes to win in the NFL - BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE IT. How can a guy as good as Schobel has been his entire career tutor a guy like Maybin when Schobel himself has NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS. He has no clue what kind of effort and preparation it takes. This is not solely his fault, but you get the picture. When a HOFer like Ray Lewis tells you to do something, young players listen. When basement dwellers like Kelsay are team captains, I HOPE Maybin DOESNT listen.

IMO we need to really consider bringing in a guy like Richard Seymour or someone similar. Somone who can still play with the best of them AND bring in a winning mentality and work ethic. Someone who could say "In 200X - what helped us win the Superbowl was...." There is a ton of added value in that signing as he can set an example for all the young guys and help the Bills ditch the loser mentality.

Unless I missed it, Seymour is still set to be a FA this year.... Get er Done Russ...

Geoff Hangartner (Carolina), Drayton Florence (San Diego), Spencer Johnson (Minnesota), Mitchell (Giants), Stroud (JAX), and TO(Dallas, Philly)... That's all I can find on Wikipedia.

Kendall Simmons (if that counts) and his superbowl ring(s).