fewell for head coach

vegas55

Bills under Fewell:

Total offense up 91 yds/game (+43%)

Opp scoring down 6 pts/game (-37%)

Team penalties down by 5.8 penalties per game (-67%)

Team scoring up 4 pts/game (+26%)

Having penalties drop by two-thirds tells me Fewell has this team focused. They still suck but at least they are being beat by a better opponent than making dumbass mistakes killing themselves. They had only 1 penalty yesterday, a false start. How many false starts did they have against Cleveland? 10?

Maybe Fewell ain't the guy, but there is no question the Bills are playing better with him as head coach. Let's see if that trend continues the next 4 games.

PTR

or maybe he is the guys. he just needs a better supporting cast.

Well, it was fun for 5 days, but now the "if we win out" people will back off, the Fewell for head coach campaign will lose momentum and we can focus even more intensely on "what if Ralph Wilson really intends to clean house, build a winner and sail off into the sunset, legacy fulfilled."

:thumbsup: The only thing I came away feeling strongly about after last night's game, was... how badly Rogers blew it trying to create an artificial NFL atmosphere for a game. He should fire whatever advisers told him it was okay to charge those extreme ticket prices, piss off the starting fan base by forcing them to buy the preseason game tickets as well, overlook the need for free tailgating for everyone attending the game and fail to provide the obligatory bushes in the parking lot for drunks to piss into. I mean, how many chicks are going to have too much beer and flash topless, when the people sitting on either side of them are using napkins?

Kind of hard for Mr. Rogers to fire ANYONE in his CURRENT condition :P

Well, it was fun for 5 days, but now the "if we win out" people will back off, the Fewell for head coach campaign will lose momentum and we can focus even more intensely on "what if Ralph Wilson really intends to clean house, build a winner and sail off into the sunset, legacy fulfilled."

:thumbsup: The only thing I came away feeling strongly about after last night's game, was... how badly Rogers blew it trying to create an artificial NFL atmosphere for a game. He should fire whatever advisers told him it was okay to charge those extreme ticket prices, piss off the starting fan base by forcing them to buy the preseason game tickets as well, overlook the need for free tailgating for everyone attending the game and fail to provide the obligatory bushes in the parking lot for drunks to piss into. I mean, how many chicks are going to have too much beer and flash topless, when the people sitting on either side of them are using napkins?

That would mean Russ Brandon, right?