Autopartswarehouse.com or discountautomirrors.com

I broke a mirror on my van today and I'm shopping for a replacement. Dealer wants $235.00. Autozone has one for $89.00. APW and Discount mirrors have the exact same one for 58.00 and 42.00 respectively. Actually I think they are the same people with multiple web addresses.

Anyway, two basic questions, has anyone bought anything from either of those places. If so how was your experience? Two, is there any particular reason that I should buy the part from the dealer? It's an awfully lot more expensive for a pretty simple part (more than 5x as much!)

FWIW, I'm not going to be overly sold on the quality construction angle given that I broke the original mirror today because it didn't give like it was supposed to when I nudged it up against the side of my garage door opening. Rather than pivot, it got stuck and shattered the plastic housing like instantly which was doubly annoying in that I know it's a tight squeeze so I'm VERY careful to go slow and look. I barely touched the thing, was hardly moving, and it basically exploded.

Actually, since I'm pretty sure I'm not going to buy the dealer part has anyone had experience with either Kool Vue or Pilot brand aftermarket OEM spec parts? That would be the difference between Autozone and the online retailer. Something tells me they all come off the same assembly line anyway.