This game proves that we don't need a coach as much as GM

What the FO did to the O-line in the off season ended all chances of success before the season ever started.

Without the proper structure to your organization, hell, we're not even sure who to blame :devil:

I am disgusted to this day about the entire mess we are in at the O-Line. It all started with keeping Jauron for 'one..more....year' for continuity, and as he knew he was on the hot seat, he had to try and get all crazy with the offense (b/c it's sucked), so let's try the NO HUDDLE! Great idea! Crap, we have a pro bowl LT that wants more money, we aint payin him, b/c we want to set an example. We are the BUFFALO BILLS and don't pay just anyone. Let's trade him! We also have a monster RT - Walker - we'll just move him to LT. Wait, he's too big and won't fit our no-huddle. Let's CUT HIM.

We have TO which will open our offense up so much more and we'll keep an extra TE in to help Trent. Fast forward to today, and we have turnstiles. Our team will go no where until we fix both lines.

Perry is not a good coach and he's not a bad coach ... He isn't anything yet but a figment of your imagination. We have had enough of the unproven coaches....Its like who's better Edwards or Fitz...its neither, they both suck and any analysis is irrelevent

I believe you succinctly summarized my thoughts exactly.

good lord....

Are people this delusional?

A few weeks ago Jauron was the worst coach ever, now it's the players all of a sudden who are the problem!

LOL

This team is not talented, and that includes the coaching staff. Fewell will NOT be the HC here or anywhere else next season. Get real people.

Where have Perry Fewell's defense ranked? Hint: They have been crap.

"But Troll.... they're not his players"

Then stop giving credit to ANY coordinator ANYWHERE, since success/failure is not a reflection of their abilities.

"But Troll.... Perry looks alive"

It's sad that we have to even have this conversation, but coaches of all sports tend to be animated. This is not special.

"but Troll.... "

Save it. Time to join the NFL and hire a REAL coach and GM, then sign some better players. Fewell is not the answer, and he will not be a HC somewhere else in the near future. 4 weeks ago he was a NOBODY.

Sounds harsh, but that's the reality.

at least they try really hard for Fewell. I'll bet they're all great guys who love football too!

COME ON!

Football is not this complicated. You don't need to twist logic to its breaking point to see the obvious: Fewell is not staying on and Fitz is not a real QB. Sure they are not the only problems, but they are not the ANSWER either.