Pay Perry and tell all the others to beat it!

Tipster19

I'm on board with this guy. We have to beg these "A" candidates and throw blocks millions to come here?! I say let's pay someone who WANTS to be here. Fewell seems like a no nonsense guy to me and sure has gotten these players to play in the last two games. He hasn't backed off from showing that he's willing to make the gutsy calls either.

Bringing in an outsider also just about guarantees that this team will most certainly be gutted again. Let's just get rid of a few of the deadwood and add some important pieces to build around. Fewell knows what we got for personnel better than ANYONE, let him direct this ship, I don't think that there is anyone more qualified for our goals and ambitions than him at this time. If any high profiled additions are to be made then let it be someone like Mike Martz or Jim Fassel as an OC because that's really what we need more than anything else.

Please PLEASE let's get over the coaching debate and focus on the Front Office and bring people in who can evaluat etalent to fit a scheme. How many coaches on this carousel will it take for you people to freaking understand this????? I will bet my house Fewell would do perfectly adequate job if we got a solid football Gm in here .

Fewell didn't do himself any favors tonight, that's for sure, but it IS hard to tell whether the whole putrid run defense has to do mostly with our horrible Linebacking corps or if alot of it is his Tampa scheme or inability to make adjustments....he really doesn't have THAT many playmakers to work with...but 567 rushing yards against in two games against the Jests? Vomitous.

We DO need a GM and a scouting staff that knows what they're doing, that is definite, because our talent pool is shallow as hell. But Fewell lost me tonight from his bandwagon. Van Pelt lost me a month and a half ago. That dude had a chance to make a name for himself, too, tonight, and his vanilla schemes and inability to figure out that LYNCH was his hot RB combined to make him look far too much like the departed Schonert and Jauron. Ineffectual and slow to react. Go back to working with QBs, Alex. This job is way too hard for you.

It never ceases to amaze me how desperate some Bills fans are to grasp at any straw because our team is so pathetic. Perry Fewell as a head coach?? My god people, just because he has a pulse where Jauron had none doesn't mean he is head coaching material. His defenses have repeatedly collapsed in the fourth quarter with the game on the line since he's been here. I'm sorry but he's an average DC at best. I'll give him that only because he doesn't have a lot of depth to work with.

I'll echo what many have said: We need a real GM. A football guy who will clean house from top to bottom, especially in the personel department. The coaching search is secondary.

Fewell sucks and so does 80% of the players on this team. It's going to take more than a head coaching change to make winners out of this franchise that doesn't deserve to represent the city of Buffalo and hasn't for the past 10 years.

RTB

The Bills looked terrible last night. They didn't play inspired ball and our secondary seemed to be yards off the on too many big plays. In addition the LB corp was embarrassing. Poz should change his name to Pus, that guy stood and watched way too much and never tried to a hat on a player. The score didn't indicate the play on the field, they were lucky that they didn't get smoked. This franchise problems in all areas, not just coaching. Please, no more bargain draft players. If we were to trade up and use all of our draft picks on just 2 or 3 blue chip players it would be fine with me. I'm so over these "value" players. No more please.

I'm on board with this guy. We have to beg these "A" candidates and throw blocks millions to come here?! I say let's pay someone who WANTS to be here. Fewell seems like a no nonsense guy to me and sure has gotten these players to play in the last two games. He hasn't backed off from showing that he's willing to make the gutsy calls either.

Bringing in an outsider also just about guarantees that this team will most certainly be gutted again. Let's just get rid of a few of the deadwood and add some important pieces to build around. Fewell knows what we got for personnel better than ANYONE, let him direct this ship, I don't think that there is anyone more qualified for our goals and ambitions than him at this time. If any high profiled additions are to be made then let it be someone like Mike Martz or Jim Fassel as an OC because that's really what we need more than anything else.

Care to reconsider yet?

The Bills looked terrible last night. They didn't play inspired ball and our secondary seemed to be yards off the on too many big plays. In addition the LB corp was embarrassing. Poz should change his name to Pus, that guy stood and watched way too much and never tried to a hat on a player. The score didn't indicate the play on the field, they were lucky that they didn't get smoked. This franchise problems in all areas, not just coaching. Please, no more bargain draft players. If we were to trade up and use all of our draft picks on just 2 or 3 blue chip players it would be fine with me. I'm so over these "value" players. No more please.

So...Still want Fewell?

Seriously I'm almost glad they played so poorly...This way this Fewell crap can RIP...:sick:

I don't know how anyone can assess Perrys value as a head coach right now. Let him cut his teeth somewhere else. Bills need a guy with a proven track record. Period. Ive had enough of these value coaches. Please stop. It's bad to say but I almost want the team to look as horrible as possible from here on out. Leave the Bills management any wiggle room to spin things like they are improving and they most certainly will. Fewell would be right up Ralphs ally. Nice and cheap. Easy. If they don't hire a winner gm and coach I'm not renewing Sunday Ticket next year for sure. Only have it this year because DTV almost gave it to me for free.