Pay Perry and tell all the others to beat it!

Tipster19

I'm on board with this guy. We have to beg these "A" candidates and throw blocks millions to come here?! I say let's pay someone who WANTS to be here. Fewell seems like a no nonsense guy to me and sure has gotten these players to play in the last two games. He hasn't backed off from showing that he's willing to make the gutsy calls either.

Bringing in an outsider also just about guarantees that this team will most certainly be gutted again. Let's just get rid of a few of the deadwood and add some important pieces to build around. Fewell knows what we got for personnel better than ANYONE, let him direct this ship, I don't think that there is anyone more qualified for our goals and ambitions than him at this time. If any high profiled additions are to be made then let it be someone like Mike Martz or Jim Fassel as an OC because that's really what we need more than anything else.

I'm on board with this guy. We have to beg these "A" candidates and throw blocks millions to come here?! I say let's pay someone who WANTS to be here. Fewell seems like a no nonsense guy to me and sure has gotten these players to play in the last two games. He hasn't backed off from showing that he's willing to make the gutsy calls either.

Bringing in an outsider also just about guarantees that this team will most certainly be gutted again. Let's just get rid of a few of the deadwood and add some important pieces to build around. Fewell knows what we got for personnel better than ANYONE, let him direct this ship, I don't think that there is anyone more qualified for our goals and ambitions than him at this time. If any high profiled additions are to be made then let it be someone like Mike Martz or Jim Fassel as an OC because that's really what we need more than anything else.

Premature Evacuation

OK Mr. Wilson.

(Russ, draw up that 5 year 10 million dollar contract and take it over to Perry to sign.

If he wins tonight, Mr. Wilson has authorized you to offer a 5 year extension tomorrow.)

Hail to the Tipster

Perry Fewell is a good INTERIM coach and a decent coordinator. HOWEVER if we choose this guy over Shanny then that is just stupid. Fewell has proven zero in terms of coaching. I think that the guy should stay as DC if we bring in a guy like Shanny to run the team.

If Fewell had more of his players the D would be better. BUT as a coach of the whole team get me a guy like Shanny or a O-line Guru like Russ Grimm (If you are going to coordinator route) Watching the Jets game makes me realize that Fewell is a likable coach but nothing more then average as a Head Coach.

Now that this teams really sucked in the first half against the Jets can we all get off the draft Perry for HC bandwagon and get someone in here that knows how to coach a team. The DB's are no where near the Jets wideouts and the defense against the run is putrid. 7+ yards a carry. Offense is reverting to mid season form which really stinks.. I am getting ill.

Listen, it's just my opinion but I like what I see and I'm so over this rebuilding crap. If we make another choice and it's better than I'm all for it. Bottom line is I'm a Bills' fan and I just want them back to respectability, that's all.

So let's make the emotional knee-jerk decision because it feels good and Buffalo is 1-1 in PF's two games?

Buffalo can't get away with not hiring a real GM for 2010, and chances are that person will not retain PF. We're all Bills fans, but Marv was the emotional choice who set this franchise back a few years. We need a person at the top of the front office who makes better decisions than anyone since Butler/Smith, not someone who is simply new.

So let's make the emotional knee-jerk decision because it feels good and Buffalo is 1-1 in PF's two games?

Buffalo can't get away with not hiring a real GM for 2010, and chances are that person will not retain PF. We're all Bills fans, but Marv was the emotional choice who set this franchise back a few years. We need a person at the top of the front office who makes better decisions than anyone since Butler/Smith, not someone who is simply new.

Good call.

Without a GM, it does not matter who is coach.

Modrak & Guy should be run out of town. Brandon should be back in marketing.

If the Bills hire any coach and make him GM too then you can flush the team down the toilet. Especially if they pay him $50M and give him a piece of the team. Spend that money on a GM, a solid personnel man, then get a good young coach, coordinators and scouts. Do not put all your money on one rock star.

PTR

How much longer do you want to play the tampa two? I would only consider hiring him if he said he would switch primary defenses.

This team needs help and lots of it. Well this game was humbling I don't think anyone would have made too much of a difference coaching this one. I have to say that Poz REALLY disgusted me on several plays, especially when both Jets' QB ran and he didn't even try to put a hat on them. On the other hand I was impressed with George Wilson's play and enthusiasm. I'll eat crow for this post but coaching isn't our only problem. I know that's obvious but it's also pretty disheartening. I was totally disgusted after the first Miami game and didn't dare have any kind of optimism until Jauron was fired and we actually looked to play some inspired ball under Fewell but now it's back to the doldrums. Aaaah!

How much longer do you want to play the tampa two? I would only consider hiring him if he said he would switch primary defenses.

I'm glad you mentioned this because when I first made this post I forgot to bring up that since Fewell took over we picked up two DTs that didn't seem to be Cover 2 Ts. I thought and still believe that Fewell has ideas on personnel and what kind of changes that he would like to make.