Sellout Proves Fans Love Bledsoe

Mark VI

well then steven... i think TDs in trouble if things don't turn around real quick, because about 95% of the seats were sold before opening day...i don't know the exact percentage of course, but remember how many games sold out IMMEDIATELY or were down to single seats when the single game tix went on sale?

i think the REAL reason the rams sold out is because there were hardly any seats left to sell...everyone bought them in the summer when we all thought the team would be good. i'm sure the cleveland and pitt games will sell out because the opposing fans will snap up whatever seats are left. and i am sure there won't be many, because, again, we all thought the team would be good, so the seats sold.

the question now is, how many more seasons will bills fans be fooled into we are building something around here? i have lost confidence that we are going anywhere anytime soon, because i don't think donohoe is capable of assembling a winning roster. we'll find out next summer how many bills fans agree when the seats go on sale for the 05 season...my prediction is that because the bills sucked this year, and because we can't exactly blow the team up and start over, attendance will be WAY down in 05. i think people finally realize the emporer's naked

This game was sold out in July except for a few "single seats". Heck, mine were paid for by last May. People who bought tickets for one game in July that couldn't get the opener or Miami or New England tickets bought the Rams game. If there were a 1,000 seats left on Monday, it wouldn't have been close to being sold out. Even if it did sell out this week, how are the fans to blame for the Bills being a stevestojan team?

Until the fans stop coming, TD will not be fired.

123871[/snapback]

Don't be too sure about that. Bill Polian was fired four days after a Super Bowl, remember..... (and after the season in which the Bills set their season-ticket and total attendance record, to boot....)

.....And that is the all time biggest mistake tht Ralph Wilson has ever made.....

124001[/snapback]

Tell me.

Wonder if Littman's still around?

EDIT: Yup - still listed as "Treasurer" in the '04 media guide....