Sellout Proves Fans Love Bledsoe

Mark VI

All it shows is that the fans in Buffalo are second to none. They support their team through thick and thin, and despite what you may think about some of TD's decisions, you can't fault the guy for rebuilding a dying fan base. If this keeps up, the Bills will be in Buffalo for years to come, and that is really the most important thing, despite what many Monday morning GMs may think.

All it shows is that the fans in Buffalo are second to none.  They support their team through thick and thin, and despite what you may think about some of TD's decisions, you can't fault the guy for rebuilding a dying fan base.  If this keeps up, the Bills will be in Buffalo for years to come, and that is really the most important thing, despite what many Monday morning GMs may think.

123664[/snapback]

Why? Why is it important to keep the Bills in buffalo? You say that is the most important thing. See to me that is bass akward. Put a competitive and exciting product on the field and you won't have to work to save a 'dying fanbase'.

Why?  Why is it important to keep the Bills in buffalo?  You say that is the most important thing.  See to me that is bass akward.  Put a competitive and exciting product on the field and you won't have to work to save a 'dying fanbase'.

123675[/snapback]

Nope, I'm not sure where you live, but as a season ticket holder, the most important thing to me it keeping this team in Buffalo so I can go to the stadium 8 times per year, get drunk, and cheer on the boys. I'd rather see a crappy team in Buffalo than a Super Bowl champion in LA. I guess you don't see it that way.