TO will have only 2 receptions tonight

Hold on guys!!! Don't do it!! Don't drink the TO Kool Aid!! It was a marketing ploy!!! All they want is your money!! He's not one of the greatest receivers of all-time!! He doesn't give us a little (a lot of) swagger!!! He doesn't demand a lot of attention, possibly freeing up Lee Evans!!! Fools!!

I love it... the Bills have an attitude. The Jets are talking smack, Peter King a little smack. This team, the motley crew of second string practice squad players that can't win won't win...here we are. Excited on Gameday, believing we are going to win!!!

I got so sick of hearing the "marketing ploy" agreement that I can't help be happy to see that we did bring in a true impact player. It was more than a little tiring hearing that we were idiots for cheering for this team....maybe I am, but I am one happy idiot. I can't/won't root for a loss, I can't/won't root for another team. We have suffered, and while we aren't out of the woods, it feels good again!!

My prediction for the fight....PAIN!!!

Dont under estimate Revis...

While I see TO getting a couple more catches than that, I dont expect a big game. I think Evans more likely has the bigger game of our two wideouts.

Personally, I hope TO lights up the Jets, but the Jets have held opposing team #1 WR's to an avg of 30.1 yards per game...thats insane this late in the season and is by far the best in the NFL...

Revis is a beast. TO prob beats him once or twice. Evans should be all over the place however.

Hold on guys!!! Don't do it!! Don't drink the TO Kool Aid!! It was a marketing ploy!!! All they want is your money!! He's not one of the greatest receivers of all-time!! He doesn't give us a little (a lot of) swagger!!! He doesn't demand a lot of attention, possibly freeing up Lee Evans!!! Fools!!

I love it... the Bills have an attitude. The Jets are talking smack, Peter King a little smack. This team, the motley crew of second string practice squad players that can't win won't win...here we are. Excited on Gameday, believing we are going to win!!!

I got so sick of hearing the "marketing ploy" agreement that I can't help be happy to see that we did bring in a true impact player. It was more than a little tiring hearing that we were idiots for cheering for this team....maybe I am, but I am one happy idiot. I can't/won't root for a loss, I can't/won't root for another team. We have suffered, and while we aren't out of the woods, it feels good again!!

Bingo. It's too bad that a good portion of the season was pissed-away, otherwise the Bills would be in the playoff hunt.

Guest dog14787

Feels like a playoff game to me and with a win against the Jets we climb out of the cellar in the AFC East.

Feels good to be excited about a Bills Football game again :thumbsup:

Feels like a playoff game to me and with a win against the Jets we climb out of the cellar in the AFC East.

Feels good to be excited about a Bills Football game again :thumbsup:

I agree. This is the most excited I've been for a Bills game since Week 1. Oh god, I just puked in my mouth remembering how much that hurt. I think I need to go back to therapy.