TO will have only 2 receptions tonight

New York Jets (5-6) at Buffalo Bills (4-7)

I see where Joe Girardi came in and taught Mark Sanchez how to slide. Rex Ryan couldn't have asked for Mariano Rivera to come in and teach him pinpoint control? By the way, Terrell Owens is nine catches away from 1,000 for his career. Darrelle Revis will be covering him. Terrell Owens will exit the game seven catches away from 1,000 for his career.

Prediction: New York Jets 20, Buffalo Bills 16

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challe..._king?eref=sihp

So fess up TO -- when did you pee in Peter's Venti Egg Nog Latte from Starbucks? :cry:

Wow, Peter must've just gotten off the phone with Miss Cleo for that reliable info. :cry:

Better yet, he got a text from her. King loves to slobber on about how he and all these big-time athletes text each other all the time. I'm guessing these texts are mainly one-sided.

I wonder if it is a rookie hazing practice for veterans to tell the young guys to give King their cell numbers. "Yeah man, go ahead...go talk to Pete. He's a good guy...if you got some beef, he'll spin your story good. Give him your number for real. He won't be a bother at all."

Next thing the poor rook is dodging calls like Matthew Broderick in Cable Guy.

"Hey Knowshon, it's your boy Peter again. I was in the shower and I thought I might have heard the phone ring. Anywho, if you could hit me back with a quote for my MMQB article, that would be super. Peace out homie."

Clown...

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challe..._king?eref=sihp

So fess up TO -- when did you pee in Peter's Venti Egg Nog Latte from Starbucks? :cry:

Dont under estimate Revis...

While I see TO getting a couple more catches than that, I dont expect a big game. I think Evans more likely has the bigger game of our two wideouts.

Personally, I hope TO lights up the Jets, but the Jets have held opposing team #1 WR's to an avg of 30.1 yards per game...thats insane this late in the season and is by far the best in the NFL...

SI's Peter King is an idiot.

Did I say that out loud.

The Bills will sweep the NYETS like they defeated the Fish Sunday. Why? To answer Little Peter and his only 2 Catches....

Already ruled out for the Jets are cornerbacks Dwight Lowery (ankle) and Donald Strickland (concussion) and guard Robert Turner (knee).

Did I say that out loud.

The Bills will sweep the NYETS like they swept the Fish. Why? To answer Little Peter and his only 2 Catches....

Already ruled out for the Jets are cornerbacks Dwight Lowery (ankle) and Donald Strickland (concussion) and guard Robert Turner (knee).

How to break this gently......we didn't sweep the fish. :cry:

Did I say that out loud.

The Bills will sweep the NYETS like they swept the Fish. Why? To answer Little Peter and his only 2 Catches....

Wait, Miami beat us badly in the first meeting....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...cast_recap.html

Did I say that out loud.

The Bills will sweep the NJ JETS like they beat the Fish on Sunday. Why? To answer Little Peter and his only 2 Catches....

Fixed it.

How to break this gently......we didn't sweep the fish. :cry:

Sorry, I ran into a disgruntled Bills Fan who jumped on the Miami bandwagon a few weeks ago who is bragging Miami the better team and front office. I had done some research earlier and had those previous seasons on my mind.

Versus Miami

2007 Bills sweep, 2006 Bills sweep, 2005 split, 2004 Bills sweep, 2003 Fish Sweep, 2002 Bills sweep

Sorry, I ran into a disgruntled Bills Fan who jumped on the Miami bandwagon a few weeks ago who is bragging Miami the better team and front office. I had done some research earlier and had those previous seasons on my mind.

Versus Miami

2007 Bills sweep, 2006 Bills sweep, 2005 split, 2004 Bills sweep, 2003 Fish Sweep, 2002 Bills sweep

we usually play decent in our division except vs brady "sulky pants". hes probably still bitter about mondays whip @.

king usually has interesting things to say. but 2 catches by t.o. is not accurate anymore. fitz and t.o. are developing a nice chemistry.

realistically should be something like 4-5 catches for 70 yards. maybe 1 td.

obviously i hope i am wrong. 2 catches for 198 yrds and 2 tds wouldnt be bad at all. also add a 99 yard reverse for a td. total yardage from scrimmage 297 yrds.