Best place to get a beer before the toronto game

alpha213

I'm heading up to toronto soon for the game and I'm wondering if there's any good places to get a beer before the game that a lot of Bills fans will be going to. Also if anyone knows of cheap places to park that would be great too.

I'm heading up to toronto soon for the game and I'm wondering if there's any good places to get a beer before the game that a lot of Bills fans will be going to. Also if anyone knows of cheap places to park that would be great too.

Define cheap? There is no place in Dowtown Toronto that has beer as cheap as a Buffalo corner gin mill. That said go to any bar and look for the specials. I'm very fond of the Jersey Giant, 68 Front St East. Good selection of craft beer. Comfy leather couches and billiards. Food is pretty good too. About 6 blocks east of Rogers Centre.

PTR

I don't know of cheap places in downtown Toronto, but you could try St. Louis Bar and Grill is on Bremner Blvd on the south side of the stadium if you don't want to go far.

The Loose Moose Tap is a big sports bar/restaurant on Front Street West Near York Street. It is walking distance from the Rogers Centre.

Harbour Sports Bar is at 10 Younge Street, but a few blocks on the other side of the ACC from the stadium.

Anyone ever been to The Football Factory on Bathurst? They are supposed to have good food.