Cutler cracks me up

EC-Bills

linky

Anyone else notice the irony?

The most telling part of that interview from Urlacher in my opinion was:

"We used to establish the run and wear teams down and try not to make mistakes, and we'd rely on our defense to keep us in the game and make big plays to put us in position to win," Urlacher told the Web site. "Kyle Orton might not be the flashiest quarterback, but the guy is a winner, and that formula worked for us. I hate to say it, but that's the truth."

"We used to establish the run and wear teams down and try not to make mistakes, and we'd rely on our defense to keep us in the game and make big plays to put us in position to win," Urlacher told the Web site. "Kyle Orton might not be the flashiest quarterback, but the guy is a winner, and that formula worked for us. I hate to say it, but that's the truth."

Yeah, and here is a list of all the things Urlacher did this season to help the Bears win:

The most telling part of that statement is that the Bears D is no where close to what it was...the Bears also have had to play catchup a lot, hence more passing. Forte has been a sophmore slump poster child, and Cutler has no offensive weapons that would start on any other team in the NFL other than Olson and Forte, and there are plenty of teams even those two would be backups on too.

Cutler has a lot to prove still in this league of course, but this is his first year in Chicago, and he is on a team that is amongst the worst offenses in the league the last 5 years. Cutler has some young WR's there he can build with, much like he did with Brandon Marshall and Eddier Royal, so maybe Urlacher should keep his mouth shut and look around at the little polished offensive talent that is on that team and be a little more patient. Not to mention, he needs to wake up and realize that D is not even close to the D he is referencing in his statement.

But we all know Magox that you desperately want Cutler to fail...stemming back to the whose better arguments that were so rampant on this board in the offseason between Cutler and Edwards..so good luck with your crusade to see Cutler fail...