Wheelchair bound prisoner escapes on foot

Beerball

with 3 hand guns and a 12 gauge

Apparently 'faked' a stroke.

Though he had been in prison ever since (1998), his criminal record didn't end. In July 1999, he used his wheelchair to pin his wife against a wall during a contact visit and stabbed her 17 times with a homemade knife, Moriarty said. He also stabbed another prison visitor who tried to intervene; both victims survived.

Hopefully he's caught quickly.

QUOTE (Beerball @ Dec 3 2009, 09:13 AM) post_snapback.gifHopefully he's caught quicklygunned down on site.

Fixed

That's pretty much how they do it these days. I'd be surprized if the cop killer in WA. had any chance at surrender. I think it went something like this: 'OK, you're surrounded! If you surrender, we'll take you into custody where you'll be charged with 4 counts of Cop Killing in the 1st degree. Officers will beat you routinely -EVERY DAY- during your pre-trial and every day at the holding center. The DA and the judge will assure a unanimous verdict of quilty and prison guards will beat you every day until you are put to death after a long appeal process. OR- you can come out of your hiding place now with your gun drawn...'

Don't they give MRI's to prisoners?

prison tats don't like MRIs. (thanks House!)

I really do wonder how much diagnosis was done. Maybe the guy did have a stroke but faked paralysis. Maybe who knows.

He's a bad dude and I hope he's caught or otherwise quickly.