Merry Christmas everyone

I think you should make a big campaign donation to Chris Dodd.

Speaking of Senators from my state, I'm in stitches watching the "Do the Right thing Joe!" campaign being undertaken by the idiots who tried to throw Lieberman under the bus a couple years ago. :lol:

As for Dodd, people think there's a real chance to beat him next year but I have zero faith in that happening. We'll have to wait for the brain tumor instead -- you know, since he's made a career of following Teddy.

As for Dodd, people think there's a real chance to beat him next year but I have zero faith in that happening. We'll have to wait for the brain tumor instead -- you know, since he's made a career of following Teddy.

Funny and sad at the time. It's like Barbara Boxer. She could be caught in a three-way with Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank and a strap-on while hammering delta smelt with a gavel, and California would would vote to give her a raise.

Funny and sad at the time. It's like Barbara Boxer. She could be caught in a three-way with Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank and a strap-on while hammering delta smelt with a gavel, and California would would vote to give her a raise.

After that she'd deserve the raise... :lol:

I'm Just Sayin' :lol:

After that she'd deserve the raise... :lol:

I'm Just Sayin' :devil:

Here's a case in point: Boxer sees the emails showing that global warming data is fake, and her concern is to go after the hackers. Never mind the billions going to false data. Let's get the hackers.

The hackers are the real crime.

And winning again in a landslide...Barbara Boxer!!! :thumbsup:<_<

<_<:w00t:

:lol:

Where do you come up with these lines... This is some seriously funny sh*t!

"while hammering delta smelt with a gavel"

:lol::lol:

I doubt Boxer or Pelosi would need a strap-on. They probably have some sort of primitive, hairy dog like thing.Frank is a born Dumpster.

I hope they continue to do this just to see righty wing nuts get red-faced and have smoke pour out of their ears... everyone loves to see Palin-esque tantrums!!! <_<