Greetings from downtown Toronto

Just Jack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry here Jack, but....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This game should not be up there. Period. Although, it is kind of funny that Ralph fleeced them out of that much money.

Guest dog14787
checked into the hotel, I can see the CN Tower and Rogers Centre right out my window.

Playoff atmosphere in Toronto, its going to be a good one buddy. :lol:

My best friend and best man at my wedding is a Jets fan. I've had season tickets to the Bills for ten years. We've attended the last 22 Jets at Bills games in Buffalo in a row. Even he thinks it's wrong we are playing in Toronto and didn't want to go........as a Jets fan.

This stupid ass game in Toronto broke our streak. And it's not because we can't get tickets.....they are giving them away.

checked into the hotel, I can see the CN Tower and Rogers Centre right out my window.

If you have time, check out the Pickle Barrel on Yonge St. (about 3 blocks north of Dundas Sq.) for lunch...terrific, original food at very reasonable prices.

Also check out Gretzky's (99 Blue Jay Way--right across the street from the theatre that runs Evil Dead: The Musical, and about a 3 minute walk from the Rogers Center), they have great drink specials and solid munchies. :lol:

Have a good time Jack. Toronto's a fun city. Hope you get to go to the ballet, too. Their ballet is internationally renowned.

Really fun city. Their ballet, however, pales in comparison to Niagara Falls, ON. :lol:

We stopped at Toronto on the way to Buffalo last weekend. I couldn't get over how ****ty that town smells. How can the Canadians be all smug and urbanite when their city smells like poop

Heh, that's what my kids say every time I take them into Buffalo for a Sabres game. I guess every town thinks their **** don't stink :lol: