All I want for Christmas is ... Ron Wolf!

And this is exactly what we need - someone better than Ralph & Russ to do the search for the right guy.

You might be able to get him to do that, but I doubt it. He is living pretty good right now and is enjoying his relaxation. It would probably cost a boatload of cash to get him to temporarily unretire to help search for a GM (which could also cost a boatload of cash).

And this is exactly what we need - someone better than Ralph & Russ to do the search for the right guy.

Yeah, let Wolf come in, assist with cleaning house and searching for, hiring, and acquiring top talent for the front office.

I don't trust Brandon to find his own replacement.

Wouldn't there be some attempt to save face?

Yeah, let Wolf come in, assist with cleaning house and searching for, hiring, and acquiring top talent for the front office.

I don't trust Brandon to find his own replacement.

Wouldn't there be some attempt to save face?

For the 1,200th time...Brandon is not a football guy...he's a marketing guy...he is not being replaced. They are hiring a football guy! :censored:

PTR

• 4 weeks later...

According to Adam Schefter, Wolf wants back in:

http://twitter.com/adam_schefter

"In the right situation, with the right organization, former Packers GM Ron Wolf would be interested in returning to the NFL."

I'd hire him as team president with final say, then hire a Gettleman or Da Costa to run the day to day football operations.

Charles

For the 1,200th time...Brandon is not a football guy...he's a marketing guy...he is not being replaced. They are hiring a football guy! :unsure:

PTR

so the marketing guy is going to hire the football guy

that makes even more sense

only in bizarro Bills world