Did the Jets game suddenly get hot?

I checked just two days ago and there thousands of seats, some for as little as $30. Today there are exactly 6 tickets left. Is there a glitch at StubHub of was there a run on tickets?

PTR

They were probably "purchased" by Rodgers Communications to save face. Remember, they are trying to impress the NFL. It doesn't look good when the one game a year in TO isn't sold out.

lol...

Believe me, the NFL knows the score on Toronto. The league knows that Rogers cannot sell enough tickets to fill that TINY (by NFL standards) stadium so they give them away and force their employees to attend the game to make the stadium appear full.

Toronto has NO CHANCE IN HELL of getting an NFL team before LA. NONE.

I checked just two days ago and there thousands of seats, some for as little as $30. Today there are exactly 6 tickets left. Is there a glitch at StubHub of was there a run on tickets? PTR
SH has a policy of cutting sales of any tickets that need to be mailed several days prior to the games. The ones left are those that are in SH's hand by a seller proving them to SH in advance (LMS == Last Minute Services). [Need to keep the seller and buyer from making contact to keep getting their cut.]

Usually you can get tickets (theoretically up until game time) through the NFL barter base (for STs they kill the barcode on the seller's original tickets and send new email tickets to the buyer) but probably not for this game since they were not sold as part of the ST package.

Kudos to the guessers. You can always count on the wall for an answer, just not the right one. ;)

If you decide to drive to the game pick me up in Utica and I'll split the drive and cost with you. Don't forget your passport.

SH has a policy of cutting sales of any tickets that need to be mailed several days prior to the games. The ones left are those that are in SH's hand by a seller proving them to SH in advance (LMS == Last Minute Services). [Need to keep the seller and buyer from making contact to keep getting their cut.]

Kudos to the guessers. You can always count on the wall for an answer, just not the right one. ;)

Not quite. I've purchased tickets on SH the day before a 1pm game. They have a SH room set up in a local hotel for ticket pick up. Can't see why this would be any different in Toronto. Rogers said a week ago there would be no blackout.(though SH tickets are already sold,obviously) :D Pretty good guess that Rogers bought up all tickets available SH or otherwise to keep control of the sale and cost. Even if they give them out as comps to select individuals or companies.