wouldnt it be nice if both the colts and saints...

playman

win out and meet in the superbowl both undefeated?

that would hurt some feelings in boston AND miami the same day ^^

Not going to happen. The Colts will lose one game in the regular season, versus Tennessee.

I'd like to see the Bills play spoiler and shatter the Colts dream the last week of the season.

Here's a scenario: Imagine the Colts are 14-1 going into their game with the Bills. They have already clinched home field for the playoffs. The Bills are 8-7 and can eliminate the Pats* with a win. Do the Colts let the Bills win to eliminate a dangerous foe and to stick it to Billy Bellicheat?

PTR

Here's a scenario: Imagine the Colts are 14-1 going into their game with the Bills. They have already clinched home field for the playoffs. The Bills are 8-7 and can eliminate the Pats* with a win. Do the Colts let the Bills win to eliminate a dangerous foe and to stick it to Billy Bellicheat?

PTR

Yes.

PTR

in this scenario, the colts most likely rest most of their starters, which will make it easier for the bills to win, i would sh#t my pants if the bills made the playoffs

Not going to happen. The Colts will lose one game in the regular season, versus Tennessee.

The Colts have the look of a one and done playoff team to me. I see a team like Pittsburgh or Tennessee beating them in the divisional round. Undefeated or not, they just aren't a very scary looking team. Plus, other than their Superbowl winning year, the Manning led Colts had a very star-crossed playoff history.

I think the Chargers are looking like the team to beat in the AFC.

PTR

hopefully