Help: I need a new sig line

Cugalabanza

The exact text of the first five replies to this thread will be considered for my new sig line for the month of December. I'll put all five in a poll and the one with the most votes at 6pm ET today will be the winner.

Note: The last time I did this, the words had a strange power. Jauron was promptly fired and the Bills immediately started to look like a legit NFL team.

They sell soy donkey balls?

I learn something new every day.

Um, I think the implication of donkey ball sucking is that the animal is not actually…[ahem]…harmed in the process. However, I could be wrong. I defer to the expert on the subject, Mr. Beerballs.

Um, I think the implication of donkey ball sucking is that the animal is not actually…[ahem]…harmed in the process. However, I could be wrong. I defer to the expert on the subject, Mr. Beerballs.

I do sincerely apologize for bringing animal antics into this and subjecting you, above all people, into this donkey ball sucking maelstrom. Please accept my most sincere apology.

I further apologize for ruining your sig line post/poll and hereby relinquish you from all obligations whether real or imaginary towards using this ill begotten sig line. My tomfoolery has gotten the better of me and I am a beaten man. :D

I do sincerely apologize for bringing animal antics into this and subjecting you, above all people, into this donkey ball sucking maelstrom. Please accept my most sincere apology.

I further apologize for ruining your sig line post/poll and hereby relinquish you from all obligations whether real or imaginary towards using this ill begotten sig line. My tomfoolery has gotten the better of me and I am a beaten man. :D

What are you having for lunch today?