Maybe an off-season trade of M. Lynch?

tonyjustbcuz

(I am willing to start a rumor that I am sure isn't true at all, but I wish it were! So in my virtual football world here it goes....)....The Buffalo Bills are going to trade M. Lynch to the Oakland Raiders just prior to the 2010 NFL Draft. They are suppose to receive Oakland's 3rd and 5th round picks for M. Lynch's services. M. Lynch commented that he is glad that his time with Buffalo is coming to a close and that he won't miss the snow and boring Buffalo nightlife. M. Lynch also said that he is glad finally to be back home in his native California and that it will be great to play football in front of family and friends. He also mentioned that it's good to be going to a team like the Raiders who have a committment to excellence.

The Bills also included a 7th round draft pick to complete the deal. Providing M.Lynch passes his physical the trade will be completed 2 days prior to the draft. Al Davis commented that "M.Lynch is on the verge of superstardom in this league and was surprised that Buffalo was willing to part ways with the running back".

So what do you all think? Should we trade Lynch? What do you think we would get? 2nd, 3rd? 4th? You never know just what impact us fans may have? Maybe a billboard would work again? Lets go Bills !

(I am willing to start a rumor that I am sure isn't true at all, but I wish it were! So in my virtual football world here it goes....)....The Buffalo Bills are going to trade M. Lynch to the Oakland Raiders just prior to the 2010 NFL Draft. They are suppose to receive Oakland's 3rd and 5th round picks for M. Lynch's services. M. Lynch commented that he is glad that his time with Buffalo is coming to a close and that he won't miss the snow and boring Buffalo nightlife. M. Lynch also said that he is glad finally to be back home in his native California and that it will be great to play football in front of family and friends. He also mentioned that it's good to be going to a team like the Raiders who have a committment to excellence.

The Bills also included a 7th round draft pick to complete the deal. Providing M.Lynch passes his physical the trade will be completed 2 days prior to the draft. Al Davis commented that "M.Lynch is on the verge of superstardom in this league and was surprised that Buffalo was willing to part ways with the running back".

So what do you all think? Should we trade Lynch? What do you think we would get? 2nd, 3rd? 4th? You never know just what impact us fans may have? Maybe a billboard would work again? Lets go Bills !

Not even worth a response...

How about a billboard saying "Stop Stupid Posts", or "Trade away all lame fans who have no clue how to run an NFL franchise"?

I mean, really...go cheer for Detroit or something.

What have you been smoking? Must be some really good stuff.