At 24-14, were you still worried we'd find a way to lose?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

At 24-14, were you still worried we'd find a way to lose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. At 24-14, were you still worried we'd find a way to lose?

• Yes
    • No

Guest dog14787
NO !! I could feel it yesterday....it was ALL good! (even made the jumbotron, Jåy......how 'bout that one?!) hehe

I was feeling it to and after the T.O. TD,(great play) there was no way in hell we were going to lose that ball game.

Fewell really has lit a fire under this Buffalo Bills Football team, good for us and him :rolleyes:

The way that they are playing with Perry as HC I thought for the first time we could hang on. The team is playing so different now.

They really are. Yesterday's team was entirely different than the team that played against the Titans just 2 games prior. In the 4th quarter they POURED IT ON. Instead of being competitive for 3 quarters and then finding new and creative ways to lose, they revved it up and put an a$$ kicking smackdown on Sparano's team. Imagine that!

Wonder what Jauron is thinking right about now?

usually i never feel confident about a W no matter how much we are up or how little time that is left in the game, but after that bomb to TO i knew we were gonna win. it was a breathe of fresh air, knowing that if dick was still the coach it would have been 3 rushes up the middle followed by a punt. i love perry for that play call.

Of course...

That is why I laughed at the local media tards who were commenting on the Bills running up the score at the end of the game. HAVE THEY WATCHED ANY BILLS GAMES OVER THE PAST DECADE. No lead is too big for the Bills to blow in the final minutes of the 4th.

Please specify which game in Bills history was lost after a kneel down.

Nope...after going for a 56-yarder and making it, picking a pass off almost immediately after, and then hitting a deep bomb on the very next play, I kinda thought things were finally going our way at the end of a game. :P