At 24-14, were you still worried we'd find a way to lose?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

At 24-14, were you still worried we'd find a way to lose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. At 24-14, were you still worried we'd find a way to lose?

• Yes
    • No

Of course...

That is why I laughed at the local media tards who were commenting on the Bills running up the score at the end of the game. HAVE THEY WATCHED ANY BILLS GAMES OVER THE PAST DECADE. No lead is too big for the Bills to blow in the final minutes of the 4th.

Not at 24-14 with the Dolphins needing two scores to tie it with 5 minutes, strictly because while Henne can look good, he looks good because of the run game. When he HAS to throw, and you KNOW he has to throw, he's less impressive.

Virtually any other time against any other team with Jauron as our head coach, yes. Yesterday against the Fish after seeing Fewell go for the 56-yard field goal during a tie game...not really.

at 24-14 i was CONFIDENT we would find a way to lose.

i have NO problem with the final touchdown. its not running up the score, its called putting the game away and sealing a victory outright.

besides, there is no such thing as running up the score in professional sports.

I was ready to text my friend who's a Fin fan. Then I said... wait, no. Then I said let me call my sister and whoop it up with her... nope..it's not over yet. So I put the phone down and waited anxiously.

When we got the Whitner interception, that's when I felt confident; but, not before.

I said "yes" but to be sure, Miami's strength this season has been long, plodding drives that rely heavily on the running game. They aren't exactly a team that can strike quickly through the air. Certainly not multiple times.

That said, it will take a long time for the Jauron stink to finally evaporate from the Bills.

Speaking of which, I can hardly believe anyone is complaining about "running up the score" by a team that seems to invent new ways of losing in the final minutes. I mean, after the debacles against New England and Dallas, can anyone seriously find a gripe with that?

Not at 24-14 with the Dolphins needing two scores to tie it with 5 minutes, strictly because while Henne can look good, he looks good because of the run game. When he HAS to throw, and you KNOW he has to throw, he's less impressive.

Virtually any other time against any other team with Jauron as our head coach, yes. Yesterday against the Fish after seeing Fewell go for the 56-yard field goal during a tie game...not really.

Agreed. At 17-14, I had little confidence.

But at 24-14, they had the momentum, and looked like they wanted to seal the deal. They were playing aggressively rather than passively. I think that's a direct reflection of sideline atmosphere created by Perry Fewell. A stark contrast to Jauron's sideline presence.

Absolutely, I thought we could lose - we've seen it happen so many times and, like Rubes said, the 'Jauron stink' still lingers.

As for the Bills being accused of 'running up the score', please...anyone remember the Oct. 4th 38-10 loss to Miami? I was so happy when T.O. did his Joey Porter imitation after the 51-yd TD. Screw them.