Forsaken, Wintry Place?!?!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

There was a ****-disturbing, shrill little troll who set up camp on our board about 6 weeks before yesterday's game. The kind of mischievous, infantile loser who would rather spend his time creating trouble on an opposing teams board than rallying with fans of his own team.

He participated in the live game thread yesterday...and left as a whimpering little child. Yesterday's win was sweet for many reasons.

Maybe it isn't all that unusual to have games played in 45+ degree temps in those final two months of the season. I was at a Dolphins/Bills game in December (at the Ralph). Rob Johnson was the starter, so maybe it was 2001. My recollection is that it was in the 60s, sunny, and I actually got a tan from sitting there.

Bills vs Indy, last game of the 1999 season (Jan 2nd, 2000) it was warm, only needed a sweatshirt that day. No hat, gloves, etc.

The play calling for the fish was insane. That stupid pass by Williams on the first possession. Then, we have absolutely no answer to their run game so what do the fish do, have Henne pass it all the time. It was insanely bad play calling, and I loved every second of it :P

Similar to the boneheaded call a few years back in Miami to try a rb pass at the goal line

The play calling for the fish was insane. That stupid pass by Williams on the first possession. Then, we have absolutely no answer to their run game so what do the fish do, have Henne pass it all the time. It was insanely bad play calling, and I loved every second of it :P

With Dan Henning as OC? Shocking.

Cote is a columnist, not a reporter. Who's to say he was actually in Buffalo yesterday? He could have been watching on tv back in Miami and just assumed that it was terribly cold.

Just dumb if you asked me since anyone who watched tv could clearly see there was no snow and people were not bundled up like it was cold.

Being a "Columnist" is still being a "reporter" and doesn't excuse a lack of fact checking. I think it was more of a jab and seems to have caused the intended effect on these boards though.