Forsaken, Wintry Place?!?!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Embarrassing collapse puts Miami Dolphins' season on the brink - a fun-filled article about how the fish gave the game away to an inferior team with their suckitude.

Kinda funny how one of the Rochester writers called the conditions at the game "sun-splashed" and this guy comes up with Wintry and Forsaken.

Embarrassing collapse puts Miami Dolphins' season on the brink - a fun-filled article about how the fish gave the game away with their suckitude.

Kinda funny how one of the Rochester writers called the conditions at the game "sun-splashed" and this guy comes up with Wintry and Forsaken.

Maybe my HD picture was on the fritz and my hearing isnt that good I thought I saw game time temps of 57? I thought I saw a sunny day and folks dressed in late fall football gear. Oh wait maybe that is a wintry day from Miami point of view but for Buffalo in late November it looked like a perfect day and the final score made it even more perfect.

Embarrassing collapse puts Miami Dolphins' season on the brink - a fun-filled article about how the fish gave the game away to an inferior team with their suckitude.

Knew it was Greg Cote before I even clicked the link. He is not exactly objective when it comes to the Bills. Too many beatdowns in the Kelly era probably. As for the weather, only one word describes it, beautiful.

Their weather reports weren't correct, but they did not misread the scoreboard. They are crushed down here in South Florida over that defeat, and it's a wonderful thing.

Listening to the local radio coverage team (Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose) at the end of yesterday's game - the disbelief, the disappointment, the sheer despair - was brilliant.

He may not be a serious coaching candidate (and probably shouldn't be, for several reasons) but if Perry can conjure up enough mojo to knock off the Patriots, he ought at least get a parade. :D

I, for one, like them considering the Bills an inferior team. Makes it hurt more. :D

they were probably right about that point too...which makes it even sweeter.

The phins lost because of poor coaching and bad QB play.

The Bills won because they played to win.

Can we say at least for one week...NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!

Maybe my HD picture was on the fritz and my hearing isnt that good I thought I saw game time temps of 57? I thought I saw a sunny day and folks dressed in late fall football gear. Oh wait maybe that is a wintry day from Miami point of view but for Buffalo in late November it looked like a perfect day and the final score made it even more perfect.

Let the fools of South Florida believe what they want. Buffalo looked great on the tube yesterday.

Not defending him because I hate all Miami and Dolphins but he might have been speaking generally instead of just yesterday. He is still a dick, though. They make it seem like the Dolphins are some type of juggernaut and should have easily beat us. Not sure where they get it. Never liked Sporano when he was hired and now I know I can't stand him. Making smart ass comments like " we played like a 3-7 team". What does that say about his coaching abilities?

As my ex-wife used to say every time the Bills beat the Dolphins, "Let The Whining Begin!"

Cote is actually a pretty good writer with a decent sense of humor. He's just all snarky because all of the My Yami Herald sportswriters, including him, picked the Dolphins to win.

Whenever the Bills win, the south Florida sportswriters always start making derogatory remarks about Western New York in general and Buffalo in particular.

Let 'em B word.....we get the win.

Don't forget Vontae Davis complaining that the refs gave us this game and that TO isn't as good as he was seen to be, blowing by a guy nearly half his age with ease...

:P

If you lose by 1, 2, 3 points, by all means, have a go at the refs.

But if you lose by 17, giving up 24 points in the 4th... :rolleyes:

Cote is a columnist, not a reporter. Who's to say he was actually in Buffalo yesterday? He could have been watching on tv back in Miami and just assumed that it was terribly cold.

Just dumb if you asked me since anyone who watched tv could clearly see there was no snow and people were not bundled up like it was cold.

Not defending him because I hate all Miami and Dolphins but he might have been speaking generally instead of just yesterday. He is still a dick, though. They make it seem like the Dolphins are some type of juggernaut and should have easily beat us. Not sure where they get it. Never liked Sporano when he was hired and now I know I can't stand him. Making smart ass comments like " we played like a 3-7 team". What does that say about his coaching abilities?

And that is different from every other year, how?

Exactly.

I was in south Florida from Wed-Saturday, and temps were in the low 50's in the morning. The Cuban blood of my Florida relatives was freezing, and they were bundled up in hooded sweatshirts, jackets, etc., while I'm out there in my tee shirt.

I'd love to have a log of each Bills game in December and November over the past 10 years, detailing temps and weather conditions. I recall an awful lot of games in which the national network announcing team is amazed by the "balmy" temps. It's as if they're perpetually surprised when it's not 15 degrees and blizzard conditions.

Maybe it isn't all that unusual to have games played in 45+ degree temps in those final two months of the season. I was at a Dolphins/Bills game in December (at the Ralph). Rob Johnson was the starter, so maybe it was 2001. My recollection is that it was in the 60s, sunny, and I actually got a tan from sitting there.

How many snow-covered fields have we seen at the Ralph in recent years. Personally, I can't remember too many, and I watch all of the games.

Denver seems to have their share. Didn't New England have a snow covered field in October?

The reputation for the amount snow in Buffalo during football season is exaggerated. I think Buffalo typically gets it's greatest and most severe snow after December. That's not to say there haven't been some good snows in December, but I'd guess that most late season Bills games are reasonably clear.

Now, if you want to talk about lake effect winds, that's a whole 'nother topic.