Pretty subdued crowd today...

SDS

Guest dog14787
:rolleyes: .....and I STILL have very little voice today.

You guys and gals did us all proud yesterday in my opinion, the stadium was rocking and you could feel the intensity, now that's home field advantage :P

For those of you still clinging to your "Miami rival" past... give it up. That horse left the barn long ago. It could have been Seattle out there today for all the crowd cared.

I have always hated Miami, and will always hate Miami. I don' need no steenkin' rivalry for that.

Yo Levi, how sweet was it to see those loudmouths sulk out of there early with their fins between their legs? :rolleyes::P

:lol: That was the best. We were trying to get them to stay for the rest of the game, but for some reason they didn't want to sit through it.

I was in the tunnel side end zone and it was about as loud as it usually is. In fact since we were actuall in this game it might have been louder.

Your seats are in the tunnel end zone...on the Bills side? What section?

Watching the game on TV, it was just pretty emotional watching all the happy fans as we were kicking their asses. It seemed like the place was pretty loud but it's hard to tell.

I totally understand the earlier point of how it's hard to make noise when you've been conditioned in recent years, to believe that it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Even in the best times of the recent years, we've been a bend-but-don't-break defense. Makes it hard to treat any third down like some sort of defining moment. Hopefully this changes soon.

It sure sounded loud on TV! :rolleyes:

It was also probably the most FUN game to watch this year. Especially at the end, when instead of an RB off tackle stuffed, three-and-out, and a punt - they aired it out.

Also, instead of sitting in a prevent defense, they were attacking.

I mentioned in another post that the network stayed with the game after a couple Bills scores, and the SHOUT! celebration was loud and clear.

Guest dog14787
It sure sounded loud on TV! :P

It was also probably the most FUN game to watch this year. Especially at the end, when instead of an RB off tackle stuffed, three-and-out, and a punt - they aired it out.

Also, instead of sitting in a prevent defense, they were attacking.

I mentioned in another post that the network stayed with the game after a couple Bills scores, and the SHOUT! celebration was loud and clear.

Yup, this team has a totally different feel to it with Fewell at the helm, we play to win now. :rolleyes:

I give allot of credit to AVP and Fitz for making it all possible, AVP's starting to put his own stamp on the offense.

it's never been the same since they got rid of 10000 seats.

so true! I thought the crowd was pretty good... nothing like kelly-marino, but when the Bills took the lead in the 4th it was pretty good. Also it seemed like there were more Miami fans there than usual