Thurman Thomas disrespected by two current players

zdro22

On a somewhat related line, why are old retired players handing around the locker room? Is this a common thing in the NFL? Other than Chuck Lester, there isn't anyone on this team or staff that they'd even know.

Does Steve Grogan hang out in the Patriots locker room? Does Joe Namath pop into the Jets?

It just seems kind of odd to me.

It seems like in the case of the Bills they provide motivation on bad teams with bad players. These players NEED to be called out. You don't disrespect players like Kelly and Thurman in Buffalo. You welcome them. I don't know who said what but if if some players did they should shut the - - - - up.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
whether TO and the other culprit apologize or not, everyone going to the game Thursday should wear #34 or #12 jerseys...send a message

Do you really think T.O. was one of the players? I've been kinda down on T.O. but dissing Thurman doesn't sound like something he would do, not without being provoked anyway.

For all those thinking Marshawn might have been one, at the Hall Of Fame game, when they introduced the class of 2009, Marshawn was the only player from both teams to go up and shake the hands of the inductees. No one else even made a move towards Ralph, Bruce, etc. That tells me he has some class.

i am ashamed of this thread. 4 pages of baseless speculation because of somebody's WIFE'S twitter gossip? wtf is this...a cafeteria table full of 7th grade girls? i'm pretty sure thurman thomas is not losing any sleep over this.

Why even post this, when you could just pass a note in study hall?

Instead of being little kids, maybe these young players should listen to those "old-timers" about what it means to be successful. I met a Medal of Honor recipient years ago, and I listened intently to what he had to say. Younger players rarely have a respect for the game, which is demonstrated by their lack of knowledge about the game's history.

That's an interesting point except if the MoH recipient basically called you out in the national media, you'd probably want to punch him in the face first.

That's just reality. No one likes to be disrespected publicly and athletes probably take it the most personally. Kelly knows better.

Is there any doubt in anyone elses mind that Lynch was one of the players?

Can't stand that punk Lynch...We have Jackson...as far as I'm concerned try and get a draft pick for Lynch that's if anybody wants him? I wouldn't...how about Oakland? They take chances and I believe Lynch is from that area and would be all for it... Hmmmm a trade to Oakland! Makes a good thread idea

i am ashamed of this thread. 4 pages of baseless speculation because of somebody's WIFE'S twitter gossip? wtf is this...a cafeteria table full of 7th grade girls? i'm pretty sure thurman thomas is not losing any sleep over this.

Funny how you read the title of the thread, which indicated "twitter", which is gossip, and yet decide to insult everyone else who came into this thread. Awesometown misses you, hurry back please..... :D