Thurman Thomas disrespected by two current players

zdro22

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet it was brian moorman and rian lindell

I can picture Moorman and Lindell doing a little "messin with Sasquatch" type routine on ole' Thurman. Moorman probably got Thurman's attention and was like "Mr. Thomas, could I get your autograph? That'd be swell!" Meanwhile Lindell got down on all fours behind Thurman setting up for ye ole' "school boy trip" ... just as Thurman goes to sign the auto. Moorman goes "PSYCH!!!!" gave #34 a shove, tripping back over Lindell and planting squarely on his ass. Then Lindell and Moorman hovered over him, giving him a little taunt and saying "We got serious work to do here old timer!"

Clearly... this is how it went down.

FWIW, Thurman's wife tweeted this during the game:

"Hmm my baby and Jim got dissed in the locker room, wonder by who "

So I guess Jimbo was there as well.

If Jimbo and Thurman responded with anything other than "Here, while I polish my four AFC Championship Rings, why don't you try on my Hall of Fame jacket.", they're idiots.

Kelly, Thomas, Reed and Talley have been calling out players for the last three weeks. They've called people quitters and accused players of taking plays off. WTF did the expect, hugs and kisses from everyone?

That's a great point. I love those guys but if they reverse positions & Jack Kemp came into the lockerroom after callign them quitters, how would they react? Calling a professional football player a quitter is probably the most disrespectful thing you could say.

All joking aside, T.O. was one of the players

As far as who's on there

Thurman and Darryl for former players...Bruce will be on if Thurman's wife has her way...lol

also Marcellus, Winfield, Riemersma, and Spikes

current

Moorman

Whitner

Owens

Levitre

Roscoe

Mitchell

Evans

Florence

Lydell Sargeant

Nelson

Hardy

Steve Johnson

Maybin

Kelly, Thomas, Reed and Talley have been calling out players for the last three weeks. They've called people quitters and accused players of taking plays off. WTF did the expect, hugs and kisses from everyone?

As fans we all hold Kelly, Thomas and the rest of that group in very high regard, but I imagine if I was 25 and actually played for the Bills, the last thing I would want to see or hear is some old timers hanging around telling me about how the team was back in their day and how me and my teammates were not measuring up to their standards.

I would be very surprised if there were not a lot of guys on the team that would really just like to tell the old Bills to STFU.

If Jimbo and Thurman responded with anything other than "Here, while I polish my four AFC Championship Rings, why don't you try on my Hall of Fame jacket.", they're idiots.

I am sure the response wouldve been " Did you find your helmet yet?" Or" how does it feel to lose 4 straight?"

You better be able to take the criticism back if your gonna dish it out...

I love those two players but they go to the back of the line the minute a Bills team win a SuperBowl...

Great players no doubt but the black cloud of losing a war will follow them theyre whole lives..

As fans we all hold Kelly, Thomas and the rest of that group in very high regard, but I imagine if I was 25 and actually played for the Bills, the last thing I would want to see or hear is some old timers hanging around telling me about how the team was back in their day and how me and my teammates were not measuring up to their standards.

I would be very surprised if there were not a lot of guys on the team that would really just like to tell the old Bills to STFU.

Instead of being little kids, maybe these young players should listen to those "old-timers" about what it means to be successful. I met a Medal of Honor recipient years ago, and I listened intently to what he had to say. Younger players rarely have a respect for the game, which is demonstrated by their lack of knowledge about the game's history.