Titans

stevestojan

that was a great drive but what the hell was the Cards defense doing, they had success with pressure up the middle then decided to sit back in coverage...great catch by Britt, i think he'll continue to start even when Gage is healthy

i think this puts all the ridiculous talk of Fisher getting fired to rest

Anyone else see Vince Young just dominate Arizona on that 98 yard drive? 3 4th down conversions....

Wow.

Wow, unreal, amazing...it was all those things and more. Reminded me of vintage John Elway. That Titan team has some serious magic fairy dust going on.

that was a great drive but what the hell was the Cards defense doing, they had success with pressure up the middle then decided to sit back in coverage...great catch by Britt, i think he'll continue to start even when Gage is healthy

i think this puts all the ridiculous talk of Fisher getting fired to rest

Maybe he quits? He didn't want any part of putting VY back in the lineup... according to "insiders".

So pissed...I tried to get it online after I got home from the game today, but couldnt find it streaming. Love Vince, its good to see him back on top, yet too bad he now has no chance of being cut and the Bills signing him... Hooks um Horns

Guest dog14787
Wonder where the "experts" who said he couldn't play QB in the NFL are now. I believe that genius Mike Shoop said he should be a tight end. VY just wins.

VY just wins in amazing fashion.