is lynch in the doghouse?

Thank god Perry has the balls to do what Jauron should have!

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...e8-dd4d6ed7398b

The title of this is totally misleading, there is nothing in that video that says he is in the doghouse. He says he had a gut feeling, and Fred has been running the ball well, and it was a gut feeling. Nice spin attempt, but you failed

The title of this is totally misleading, there is nothing in that video that says he is in the doghouse. He says he had a gut feeling, and Fred has been running the ball well, and it was a gut feeling. Nice spin attempt, but you failed

He said he made the decision during the week and it wasn't just a gut in game decision. Maybe Lynch's work ethic isn't up to Perry's standards.

He said he made the decision during the week and it wasn't just a gut in game decision. Maybe Lynch's work ethic isn't up to Perry's standards.

You are speculating when nothing like that was said at all during that video. Nothing was mentioned about ML, he talked about how Fred has been running the ball well and it was a gut feeling

You are speculating when nothing like that was said at all during that video. Nothing was mentioned about ML, he talked about how Fred has been running the ball well and it was a gut feeling

And you're splitting hairs & I'm not sure why. I couldn't hear the question but I assume it was something along the lines of "why did FJ get a majority of the playing time today?" Whether he was mentioned or not it's pretty obvious the question implicitly included "over Marshawn".

Jackson has in fact been this team's best RB all year long. He should be getting the majority of the playing time.

If a coach wants to get/keep the respect of his players, he needs to reward those that play better with more playing time. Jackson has outperformed Lynch all season, and deserves to start and to get more carries. On the other side of the ball, Byrd excelled to the point where they can't keep him off the field if he's healthy, even if it means sitting Whitner.

And you're splitting hairs & I'm not sure why. I couldn't hear the question but I assume it was something along the lines of "why did FJ get a majority of the playing time today?" Whether he was mentioned or not it's pretty obvious the question implicitly included "over Marshawn".

Jackson has in fact been this team's best RB all year long. He should be getting the majority of the playing time.

I'm not disputing that at all, I believe FJ should be the main back in the offense, not ML. It seems though the OP is looking and jumping to a conclusion, when it was mentioned by Fred that ML was still banged up from last week, and that may have also been a factor to start FJ. I just hate the speculation that he is in the doghouse, when in fact there was never a mention of it at all.

The hatred for Marshawn on this board is getting to be a bit much. There was absolutely nothing in that press conference that would lead a reasonable person to conclude that he is in the doghouse.

Freddy has played better. And our new HC is rewarding him with the start. That's all there is to it. The pendulum will undoubtedly swing back the other way at some point, but if many of you guys had your way, it would be when he's playing for another team.

Also, Freddy mentioned that Marshawn was the first player to congratulate him for his strong game. What a horrible cancer that we should cut out because he's having an off year.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more accurate subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.