I am tired of all the experts on here

boyst

I really have not posted on here in probably 5 years. Not really needed to do so. However, I read this every day and have seen this board take a major turn in the last year or so. Here's what is driving me nuts;

Stop saying what would Jauron have done! He's not our coach!

Stop talking about Terrell Owens not doing anything! He has, he's increased our exposure nationally and we all follow every move he makes on and off the field, good or bad. It's fun to watch that crazy nut!

Trent Edwards or Ryan Fitzpatrick? We can argue who should play until we're blue in the face endlessly for no reason. We're not on the coaching staff, we are on a message board as fans. We need to support our team in a win and a loss no matter what player is wearing the red, white and blue.

Marv Levy may not have made great moves in the front office but he was more qualified to try to make those moves than any one of us!

Many years ago I remember everyone here saying how stupid we were for not getting John Fox as our head coach. I live in NC now and I am sure any one of these Panthers fans wish we would have taken him!

Our entire front office is out of whack, that is no joke, but how can we betray Ralph Wilson when he has done so much for the greater Buffalo area and the NFL, at that! Many could argue the NFL would not be what it is today in many aspects if not for him. He owns the team and he may be some old crazy loon now but any of you are welcome to cheer for another team and spend your countless hours jumping on to some other team!

We are the Buffalo Bills. We raise our talent from draftees and unknowns and often watch them leave to other teams with success. Watching Clements and Winfield, among others is still fun. To know they got their start here is enjoyable. My point is we will never have big stars on our roster. We'll have the Drayton Florence's, Aaron Schobel's, Josh Reed's, Roscoe Parrish's and Fred Jackson's forever. I'd take guys like that over Tony Romo, Steve Smith (CAR), Julius Peppers, Ray Lewis, Albert Haynesworth, Troy Pomalu, or any NE Patriot minus Wes Welker.

I could go on and on, listing everything that has bothered me so much...especially the immature name calling that did not take place here a few years ago. I have listened to every single Buffalo Bills game the last 4 years on Sirius, from start to finish. From here out I am excited, as I have been all season, to see our Buffalo Bills finish out the season under our head coach Perry Fewell!

Let us remember our place, we are fans of this team, our place is in the seats at the stadium or wherever else we may cheer our team to success. It is not in the front office's of One Bills Drive. Anyway, today we had a very fun win! Now, I am ready to take all of the comments of negativity and insults regarding this post...boy, I really miss TSW days of old.

PS: I am not interested in Tim Tebow, eitherm but I've been wrong before.

I really have not posted on here in probably 5 years. Not really needed to do so. However, I read this every day and have seen this board take a major turn in the last year or so. Here's what is driving me nuts;

Stop talking about Terrell Owens not doing anything! He has, he's increased our exposure nationally and we all follow every move he makes on and off the field, good or bad. It's fun to watch that crazy nut!

Trent Edwards or Ryan Fitzpatrick? We can argue who should play until we're blue in the face endlessly for no reason. We're not on the coaching staff, we are on a message board as fans. We need to support our team in a win and a loss no matter what player is wearing the red, white and blue.

Marv Levy may not have made great moves in the front office but he was more qualified to try to make those moves than any one of us!

Many years ago I remember everyone here saying how stupid we were for not getting John Fox as our head coach. I live in NC now and I am sure any one of these Panthers fans wish we would have taken him!

Our entire front office is out of whack, that is no joke, but how can we betray Ralph Wilson when he has done so much for the greater Buffalo area and the NFL, at that! Many could argue the NFL would not be what it is today in many aspects if not for him. He owns the team and he may be some old crazy loon now but any of you are welcome to cheer for another team and spend your countless hours jumping on to some other team!

We are the Buffalo Bills. We raise our talent from draftees and unknowns and often watch them leave to other teams with success. Watching Clements and Winfield, among others is still fun. To know they got their start here is enjoyable. My point is we will never have big stars on our roster. We'll have the Drayton Florence's, Aaron Schobel's, Josh Reed's, Roscoe Parrish's and Fred Jackson's forever. I'd take guys like that over Tony Romo, Steve Smith (CAR), Julius Peppers, Ray Lewis, Albert Haynesworth, Troy Pomalu, or any NE Patriot minus Wes Welker.

I could go on and on, listing everything that has bothered me so much...especially the immature name calling that did not take place here a few years ago. I have listened to every single Buffalo Bills game the last 4 years on Sirius, from start to finish. From here out I am excited, as I have been all season, to see our Buffalo Bills finish out the season under our head coach Perry Fewell!

Let us remember our place, we are fans of this team, our place is in the seats at the stadium or wherever else we may cheer our team to success. It is not in the front office's of One Bills Drive. Anyway, today we had a very fun win! Now, I am ready to take all of the comments of negativity and insults regarding this post...boy, I really miss TSW days of old.

Good post. :flirt:

Good post, but I have to completely disagree with this paragraph. Why can't the Bills have star players? We've had them in the past - several HOF players at that. We have TO, now. Why can't we have more players develop into true stars in the league? We can. I really don't get this attitude that the Bills and their fans have to just be content always being second best.

Get a good coach, get some solid personnel men in, start winning some games and I think everyone will be surprised at how many stars there are on this team. I don't agree with the people that think this team is a disaster and in need of a complete overall. We have alot of stars in the making, we just need someone that can put it all together.

Why can't the Bills have star players? We've had them in the past - several HOF players at that. We have TO, now. Why can't we have more players develop into true stars in the league? We can. I really don't get this attitude that the Bills and their fans have to just be content always being second best.

I agree that it would be nice to keep the big stars around but that really does not fit in today's NFL mold. The big guys move on to bigger and better salaries. Do you really think Winfield went to Minnesota at the time thinking they would be where they are today? I hate that the players run to where the money is at with the exception of New England. The only way to ensure players stay here is sign them to long-term contracts, which I am not comfortable with - and many of you who like to be critical will agree with our front office's inability to judge talent

A good, consistent coach will bring that to Buffalo. When we can find a coach to stay more then 4 years we will be ableto attract players more easily. Right now all we can offer is $$$. New England offers winning tradition and some $$$ (they are actually kind of cheap if you think about it). Miami offers $$$ to old names and has a lot of promising youth but really it cannot be said where they are going. NYJ offer some money to anyone, especially bigger names, but Sanchez will determine their future ability to bring in FA. Throughout the NFL there are scenarios just like here in the AFCE.

Stop saying what would Jauron have done! He's not our coach! All right.

Stop talking about Terrell Owens not doing anything! He has, he's increased our exposure nationally and we all follow every move he makes on and off the field, good or bad. It's fun to watch that crazy nut! Dude has (up until 2 weeks ago) been a major disappointment by dropping balls and failing to open running lanes as expected. People have a right to B word.

Trent Edwards or Ryan Fitzpatrick? We can argue who should play until we're blue in the face endlessly for no reason. We're not on the coaching staff, we are on a message board as fans. We need to support our team in a win and a loss no matter what player is wearing the red, white and blue. True, but I don't see anyone calling for Trent over Fitz, do you?

Marv Levy may not have made great moves in the front office but he was more qualified to try to make those moves than any one of us! bull ****. I could have done better as GM than Marv did, and I'm not being facetious. A blindfolded monkey throwing darts at a draft board would have a 50% chance of doing better.

Many years ago I remember everyone here saying how stupid we were for not getting John Fox as our head coach. I live in NC now and I am sure any one of these Panthers fans wish we would have taken him! bull **** again! The Panthers suffered major injuries to the heart of their D before the season even began. Fox has to work with a journeyman qb and no #2 receiver. He is a fine coach and you display ignorance by besmirching him.

Our entire front office is out of whack, that is no joke, but how can we betray Ralph Wilson when he has done so much for the greater Buffalo area and the NFL, at that! Many could argue the NFL would not be what it is today in many aspects if not for him. He owns the team and he may be some old crazy loon now but any of you are welcome to cheer for another team and spend your countless hours jumping on to some other team! O.K. I think that Ralph doesn't deserve all of the criticism he receives. I think that he ponied up for Donahoe and I believe that his intentions were good when he brought in Marv and signed $75 million worth of O-line contracts. There are guys out there like Snyder and Jerruh that open the vault and get no where.

We are the Buffalo Bills. We raise our talent from draftees and unknowns and often watch them leave to other teams with success. Watching Clements and Winfield, among others is still fun. To know they got their start here is enjoyable. My point is we will never have big stars on our roster. We'll have the Drayton Florence's, Aaron Schobel's, Josh Reed's, Roscoe Parrish's and Fred Jackson's forever. I'd take guys like that over Tony Romo, Steve Smith (CAR), Julius Peppers, Ray Lewis, Albert Haynesworth, Troy Pomalu, or any NE Patriot minus Wes Welker. O.K. but it does suck to be an NFL farm club.

Firing Dick has given me back my old enthusiasm for this team. I've never felt better as a fan than the past two weeks.

Let us remember our place, we are fans of this team, our place is in the seats at the stadium or wherever else we may cheer our team to success. It is not in the front office's of One Bills Drive. Anyway, today we had a very fun win! Now, I am ready to take all of the comments of negativity and insults regarding this post...boy, I really miss TSW days of old. I disagree, as a fan, following the moves of the FO is just as important as following the team on game day. The moves they make or don't make have a tremendous effect on the team. The FO is equally subject to praise or criticism as the players and coaches.

PS: I am not interested in Tim Tebow, eitherm but I've been wrong before. I am not interested in Tebow and I have never been wrong.

We'll have the Drayton Florence's, Aaron Schobel's, Josh Reed's, Roscoe Parrish's and Fred Jackson's forever. I'd take guys like that over Tony Romo, Steve Smith (CAR), Julius Peppers, Ray Lewis, Albert Haynesworth, Troy Pomalu, or any NE Patriot minus Wes Welker.

Thanks for stopping in Marv. Tim Graham is no longer the biggest celebrity here. So that's cool I guess.

Thanks for stopping in Marv. Tim Graham is no longer the biggest celebrity here. So that's cool I guess.

Very good. considering this quote as well...

you could be on to something!

Whew! I've been waiting for five years to hear from you. Please don't make it so long next time. Four and a half will do just fine.