4 police officers killed in Wash. coffee shop

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The complete disregard and disrespect for all the good and decent things that have made America the greatest country of earth,

Ya... So I guess the 1920's and 1930's were a walk in the park for cops.

Obama's America?

I am pretty sure "Obama's America" would have all guns banned (sale AND production)... That mean the cops would have had to have been knifed.

Get real.

Ya... So I guess the 1920's and 1930's were a walk in the park for cops.

Obama's America?

I am pretty sure "Obama's America" would have all guns banned (sale AND production)... That mean the cops would have had to have been knifed.

Get real.

You mean because other countries would stop manufacturing guns and criminals wouldn't find a way to get them into the country? Yeah, because making drugs completely illegal made the supply and demand go away.

Try reality. It sucks a lot worse than ideology but at least honest people have a chance.

You mean because other countries would stop manufacturing guns and criminals wouldn't find a way to get them into the country? Yeah, because making drugs completely illegal made the supply and demand go away.

Try reality. It sucks a lot worse than ideology but at least honest people have a chance.

I was being sorta sarcastic... I believe you are right with what you said... I don't agree with BO on the gun control thing. The original poster pointed out that it was "Obama's America"... I was just pointing out that was far from his vision, someof that vision a don't agree with.

You know me AD... I never really pushed the idea the liberals have with gun control... UNLESS it was total... Making ANY firearm harder to get than say possessing a tank.

I was being sorta sarcastic... I believe you are right with what you said... I don't agree with BO on the gun control thing. The original poster pointed out that it was "Obama's America"... I was just pointing out that was far from his vision, someof that vision a don't agree with.

I was just making a broader point about this, Fort Hood, and the fact that if you're a white, hetersexual, christian male who makes over 200k youre an instant target in obamas america.

Not faulting the cops... But... Think Dirty Harry would be sitting at a laptop... I feel sorry for them... They should have been "on" no matter what.

WTF does a cop need a laptop?

Type up police reports on site instead of going back to the office

Run a license plate or check for outstanding warrants

Type up police reports on site instead of going back to the office

Run a license plate or check for outstanding warrants

Ya. I understand... Kinda like flying a plane and checking the schedule. :blink::unsure: I am phucking lock and dam operator and gotta have eyes in the back of my head... :unsure:

It is called get a secretary. Oh, wait... People don't want to pay for that too.

And the blue part... Over what? Letting your guard down. I understand it is damn if they do, damn if they don't... They have to be "on"... In a coffe shop? Like putting planes in a circle at Hickam Field before Sunday, Nov. 7th, 1941.

I live in small town... Alwys amazes me when I see the only cops on duty meeting on one-side of the tracks shooting the sh*t... Basically invites anyone to speed through the other part of town.

I am not really slacking the cops, I feel sorry for them... It is just you see more and more of the unattentive behavior... Especially when it comee to tech.