Car's Broken - Looking for Ride to Miami Game

DieHardFan

6am will get you to the stadium about 10am.

And the lots open at 8 AM. If your there at 10 it will be time to head in to the game right when your grill gets going.

Personally, I like to be there at 7:45 or so.

Bingo...10am is late...lots open at 8am...real tailgaters are there no later than 8:30...I'm there at 5:30

Swap out hitchhiking with going to the grocery store and you could have the same result. There are crazies out there, always have been, always will be.

If you didn't routinely point out that you are right about everything and have complete unfailing perspective, I would say that hitchhiking is more risky than merely going to the grocery store.

Oh how the times have changed. When I was in high school many times I asked my mom for a ride to work and she'd say she couldn't and told me to hitch. Yes mom. Never, ever felt in danger and met some very interesting people.

Hitching is still extremely popular down here in New Zealand. Heck, that's how most of the backpacker tourists travel around the country.

Here in Nelson, we're actually going to build a dedicated "hitchhiker station" near the main roundabout so they have shelter to stand under during inclement weather.

I've given heaps of rides to tourists and it's always been enjoyable hearing their impressions of NZ. (Especially the little euro hotties! :) )