New Record for.......

flomoe

http://www.thebrushback.com/previous_issue.htm

Tom Brady Receives Yet Another Blow Job

FOXBORO, MA--Tom Brady, quarterback for the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, received yet another blow job yesterday, this time from a female fan outside a St. Louis nightclub. The incident marked the 364th blow job Brady has received this year, breaking the previous mark held by the 49ers Joe Montana.

“I was walking out of this nightclub and I got approached by a female fan,” said Brady, recalling the incident on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel. “I just assumed she wanted to blow me, so I pulled my pants down right there and waited. Sure enough, I was right. I’m just glad someone is keeping track of these things. This is the kind of record that you dream about breaking when you’re a kid.”

Just too funny to pass up though I honestly thought that he and Jeff Garcia were an item.

I never liked Thiesman once I found out his name is actually pronounced "Theez-man" but he changed in to rhyme with Heiman once he was in the race for that trophy.

122970[/snapback]

Didn't know that about JT and still didn't like him. He's an awful announcer and was even a worse QB. Regardless, he probably does account for a couple hundred of those bj's that TB got.

Yeah, do you believe that pompous bastard?

Changed the pronunciation of his own last name so it would rhyme with the award he though he deserved.

Joe THEEZMAN

123031[/snapback]

For the record, Theismann didn't decide to change the pronuciation of his name on his own. The sports information director at ND persuaded him to do so in order to promote his candidacy for the trophy. He did agree to it, though. That probably started him on his journey down the yellow cheese road.

He did manage to win a SB, though. :lol:

PS I can't believe this is my 1000th post

For the record, Theismann didn't decide to change the pronuciation of his name on his own.  The sports information director at ND persuaded him to do so in order to promote his candidacy for the trophy.  He did agree to it, though.

123128[/snapback]

I knew that (about it being the SID's idea) but the fact that he AGREED to it tells you all you need to know about the guy.

I'd love to have Theismann on "This Is Your Life" and play the sound of a large branch snapping in half.