could they kiss NE's butts any harder?

ICE

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/P...nkings?GT1=5713

With Cory Dillion back NE would win a remach? How the fugg is that? Does he play defense? What...will he stay in to block all day so J. Porter doesn't take Bradys head off?

All I hope for is Pitt wins HFA throughout the playoffs. NE is screwed then! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: New England

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/P...nkings?GT1=5713

With Cory Dillion back NE would win a remach?  How the fugg is that? Does he play defense?  What...will he stay in to block all day so J. Porter doesn't take Bradys head off?

All I hope for is Pitt wins HFA throughout the playoffs. NE is screwed then!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  New England

122874[/snapback]

Yeah didnt NE win a couple of SB's without Dillon? Super scumbag Dillon is now a media darling....what a joke.

All I hope for is Pitt wins HFA throughout the playoffs. NE is screwed then!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  New England

Yeah, because the Patriots could NEVER win an AFC Championship Game in Pittsburgh.

Hey, wait a minute...

Law and Dillon were both out for the Steeler game, they would have made a difference....Let's see where the Steelers are come playoff time, I refuse to believe that just have Big Ben as QB solved all their problems.

122907[/snapback]

No, T-Bone, having a healthy OFFENSIVE LINE has helped to solve their problems. Last year, they weren't healthy up front and it showed. This year, with the exception of Kendall Simmons, they are healthy, and they're doing very well.

No, T-Bone, having a healthy OFFENSIVE LINE has helped to solve their problems.  Last year, they weren't healthy up front and it showed.  This year, with the exception of Kendall Simmons, they are healthy, and they're doing very well.

122924[/snapback]

Pittsburgh is proving yet again that it all starts upfront. Maybe TD should watch more Steelers games to get that point across.

No, T-Bone, having a healthy OFFENSIVE LINE has helped to solve their problems.  Last year, they weren't healthy up front and it showed.  This year, with the exception of Kendall Simmons, they are healthy, and they're doing very well.

122924[/snapback]

No Rich, that OL is playing above their heads just like the Panthers did last year and you see what that got for the Panthers...guess you can't see the big picture

No Rich, that OL is playing above their heads just like the Panthers did last year and you see what that got for the Panthers...guess you can't see the big picture

122937[/snapback]

Their line is 'playing above their heads', huh? Okay. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Yeah, because the Patriots could NEVER win an AFC Championship Game in Pittsburgh.

Hey, wait a minute...

What, will the Bills cut Bledsoe and will he start for an injured Brady again? Will the Pats' ST's be scoring most of the points for the Pats again? Will BOTH Staley and Bettis be injured? Yeah with Law and Dillon, assuming they're healthy for the rematch, it will be closer. But the Pats will still lose.