Looking forward to the George Bush Bookmobile

Why should (Democrats) care what I think? Because they want my vote.

124402[/snapback]

By your screen name, I'm assuming your in California. If that's the case, the Democrats do not need your vote. Personally, I find that affiliating oneself with a particualar party leads to narrow-minded partisan thinking. I'm a registerd Independent and simply wish that people would think for themselves instead of voting along party lines.

Getting drunk in a parking lot is one of the better ideas I've heard today.

124402[/snapback]

Finally, something I agree with! :o

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it's like 6 years from opening but the nation's first official presidential bookmobile should be pretty cool. I mean, really, there is no need for a whole library. It certainly will easily be big enough to give proportional-sized shrines to GW's accomplishments. It could hold all of the books that GW has actually read. It could have really cool little enclaves like "The Narrow Thinking Room" that you could walk through (well, sideways). It could just go to other places and leave them a mess and just drive away. It could have little GW bobbleheads to giant Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Richard Pearle chucky dolls. This thing is going to be awesome.

122873[/snapback]

In the spirit of Captain America... GET OVER IT!