Couple crashes state dinner

EC-Bills

What would ever posses someone to do that? They should get a reality show - I hope it's one with them spending seven consecutive weekends in orange jump suits cleaning up the roadside along the Beltway.

Why would they get jail time? They just went to a party. It isn't like they didn't go through security... Everybody was checked for weapons and what not.

Anyway... Did you see the pick with Joe Biden and the chick... They looked cozy! You go Joe!

Why would they get jail time? They just went to a party. It isn't like they didn't go through security... Everybody was checked for weapons and what not.

Anyway... Did you see the pick with Joe Biden and the chick... They looked cozy! You go Joe!

Criminal trespass.

During President George W. Bush's administration, it was standard procedure to have someone from the White House social office at the gate for state dinners and other events with large groups of visitors, according to a former senior Bush aide who spoke on condition of anonymity so as not to be seen as criticizing the Obama White House.

Right, just reciprocating for all of that classy consideration demonstrated by Obama towards the Bush administration.

Criminal trespass.

Criminal trespass in a taxpayer funded building? Are we going to charge them with breathing on the Messiah too? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't have an issue with these people. They didn't jimmy a back door open at 3 am, they walked through the front door and went to the party. Maybe they thought their invite got lost in the mail.

And the most important part is it was a wake up call to the SS dopes who were asleep at the switch.

Criminal trespass in a taxpayer funded building? Are we going to charge them with breathing on the Messiah too? :unsure:

Sorry, I don't have an issue with these people. They didn't jimmy a back door open at 3 am, they walked through the front door and went to the party. Maybe they thought their invite got lost in the mail.

And the most important part is it was a wake up call to the SS dopes who were asleep at the switch.

:lol::lol:

Criminal trespass in a taxpayer funded building? Are we going to charge them with breathing on the Messiah too? :lol:

Winner, Winner... Chicken Dinner.