at least Ralph is making the attempt

fairfaxbill

Unfortunately, many people here WON'T understand how this "coaching search" was all smoke and mirrors, and will re-up their season tickets regardless of the outcome of this madness. Ralph sure picked the right city in his coin toss all those years ago. No way he knew what a goldmine this place would be for him, but still. Dude's an evil genius.

But hey, for what it's worth, I'm excited to watch Perry Fewell's seven-week "interview" as he puts it. I would LOVE to see him force us all to take notice him in this search.

And besides, I'm much more interested to see what happens when Ralph just "forgets" to hire a GM.

Unfortunately, many people here WON'T understand how this "coaching search" was all smoke and mirrors, and will re-up their season tickets regardless of the outcome of this madness. Ralph sure picked the right city in his coin toss all those years ago. No way he knew what a goldmine this place would be for him, but still. Dude's an evil genius.

But hey, for what it's worth, I'm excited to watch Perry Fewell's seven-week "interview" as he puts it. I would LOVE to see him force us all to take notice him in this search.

And besides, I'm much more interested to see what happens when Ralph just "forgets" to hire a GM.

who needs a GM when you have the mystical "inner circle" to foster group think and eliminate accountablility

it's worked great so far (at least as far as anyone being held accountable - not so much for building an NFL caliber team)

We are all pissed but you take it to a new level. You seem bitter. Maybe take a break.