Ralph's Urgency

I'm wondering if losing his daughter has made him realize he doesn't have much time left and wants to win now, whatever the cost.

If I were as old as Ralph, sitting on millions, and the owner of the Bills, I'd throw caution to the wind and go "all in", too. As they say, you can't take it with you, so c'mon Ralph...the fans have earned it...make a big splash and let's go on one more run before you head off to the great big hall of fame in the sky :thumbsup:

I'm wondering if losing his daughter has made him realize he doesn't have much time left and wants to win now, whatever the cost.

He didn't think this when he was.....oh, 85??

Any urgency he is experiencing is more likely due to a huge prostate.

If I were as old as Ralph, sitting on millions, and the owner of the Bills, I'd throw caution to the wind and go "all in", too. As they say, you can't take it with you, so c'mon Ralph...the fans have earned it...make a big splash and let's go on one more run before you head off to the great big hall of fame in the sky :thumbsup:

Agreed, lets give them hell one more time. One more time for all the smug SOB's who never got over us trampling them time and again (the Marinos, the Esisasons, the Howie Longs of the world). One more time to squish the Fish. One more time to put Belichik, Brady, and the rest of the Patriots in their rightful place as an also ran. Lets awaken the sleeping giant and reclaim our place atop the division, shall we? FOR POSTERITY SAKE, OF COURSE! WHO IS WITH ME???

Agreed, lets give them hell one more time. One more time for all the smug SOB's who never got over us trampling them time and again (the Marinos, the Esisasons, the Howie Longs of the world). One more time to squish the Fish. One more time to put Belichik, Brady, and the rest of the Patriots in their rightful place as an also ran. Lets awaken the sleeping giant and reclaim our place atop the division, shall we? FOR POSTERITY SAKE, OF COURSE! WHO IS WITH ME???

I'm always with you Cotton... :thumbsup: