OT is the new Sec. of Ed. hot or not?

Corp000085

This spelling (ironic) lady that bush nominated today...  She looks hot in the pictures i've seen, but i can't get a handle just yet.  Anyone have an opinion?  I'm leaning towards hot, especially with those glasses.  It would rule if there was a hot chick in the cabinet to offset the dogs of the past, such as albright and dance party reno.

122684[/snapback]

How much did you have to drink yesterday???

are you on crack? she looks like janet reno with a smooshed head!

This spelling (ironic) lady that bush nominated today...  She looks hot in the pictures i've seen, but i can't get a handle just yet.  Anyone have an opinion?  I'm leaning towards hot, especially with those glasses.  It would rule if there was a hot chick in the cabinet to offset the dogs of the past, such as albright and dance party reno.

122684[/snapback]

I would classify her as "handsome." Seriously, I don't mean that as a backwards slam. She has pleasant enough features. I would guess if she were a little younger, lost a little weight and had a makeover from a good beauty consultant she might then be considered very attractive.

If you want to find some smart women who are hot, check out CNBC. Liz Clayman is one of a number of them.