OT is the new Sec. of Ed. hot or not?

Corp000085

This spelling (ironic) lady that bush nominated today... She looks hot in the pictures i've seen, but i can't get a handle just yet. Anyone have an opinion? I'm leaning towards hot, especially with those glasses. It would rule if there was a hot chick in the cabinet to offset the dogs of the past, such as albright and dance party reno.

Guest Mr. Spellings
This spelling (ironic) lady that bush nominated today...  She looks hot in the pictures i've seen, but i can't get a handle just yet.  Anyone have an opinion?  I'm leaning towards hot, especially with those glasses.  It would rule if there was a hot chick in the cabinet to offset the dogs of the past, such as albright and dance party reno.

122684[/snapback]

Dude, have you been drinking too much tonight? My wife is a D.O.G.

This spelling (ironic) lady that bush nominated today...  She looks hot in the pictures i've seen, but i can't get a handle just yet.  Anyone have an opinion?  I'm leaning towards hot, especially with those glasses.  It would rule if there was a hot chick in the cabinet to offset the dogs of the past, such as albright and dance party reno.

122684[/snapback]

Jesus man, are you kidding me???

UGH, please don't do that to us again!

122684[/snapback]

Hot?

Either you've been drinkin' or you need to be drinkin'!

122684[/snapback]

um NO.

:lol:  I did notice the President did kiss her on the mouth though

scroll down to bottom of this page for view without glasses  she is not lassie either

Margaret Spellings

:D

122706[/snapback]

i agreaeee she is bewtful....I can hardy contane myselfe...(hiccup) I am gona go hav nother beeer.