Toxic drywall...buyer beware

Beerball

:rolleyes::thumbsup:

On another note about the global economy:

Not saying I told you so... But haven't people like me... <_<<_<... been "telegraphing" what was gonna happen for the last 20 or so years.

The chickens are coming to roost folks... Sorry Rev. Wright... ;) Thank guys like Reagan, Bush, AND ESPECIALLY CLINTON (best "republican" prez we ever had, I'd have to say)... B-);)

I have no sympathy especially for the places that are suffering economically... I just got back form JAX and it is a dump. They cry about the economy and not selling out... I say: "Get over it, where were you in 1979 when BFLO went through it." Unfortunately, all the other places will have their hands out and get much first. That is fine with me... Actually better.

Cut the building codes even more, that is what the people want... Less gov't... Let things roll.

/end rant.

Next thing we know, you'll be bitching that people don't use conduit... ;)

:lol:

I should have sad sarcastic rant... ;)

I don't know now! I am re-thinking pipe! I was just talking to a guy at work and he was saying how some older homes in the area were having problems with the copper plumbing. I said: "What?" He said yes... Problems, seems that they are near high tension wires and the microwaves may cause pinholes all through the copper plumbing. I wonder if this is really true??? I know when I drive under a set of them around I-80, my satellite radio goes out... WTF is up with that?

;)