Curb Season Finale / "Seinfeld Reunion Show"

PTS

Curb has always been a great show for those of us in Seinfeld withdrawal but Sunday night's pseudo reunion episode was as good as it gets ... and as close to an actual Seinfeld reunion show as we'll ever get.

It's bittersweet because it reminded me of what good TV used to be like. Seinfeld (the show) could come back tomorrow and be #1 for another 10 straight years.

If you're a Seinfeld fan, do yourself a "favor" and get this season of Curb on DVD/BD when it comes out. You won't be disappointed.

Curb has always been a great show for those of us in Seinfeld withdrawal but Sunday night's pseudo reunion episode was as good as it gets ... and as close to an actual Seinfeld reunion show as we'll ever get.

It's bittersweet because it reminded me of what good TV used to be like. Seinfeld (the show) could come back tomorrow and be #1 for another 10 straight years.

If you're a Seinfeld fan, do yourself a "favor" and get this season of Curb on DVD/BD when it comes out. You won't be disappointed.

What if they just put some effort into doing themself a favor does that still count as doing themself a favor? :wallbash:

Does anybody else think that Leon is the best character on the show, I don't know why but anything involving that dude cracks me up.

What if they just put some effort into doing themself a favor does that still count as doing themself a favor? :wallbash:

Does anybody else think that Leon is the best character on the show, I don't know why but anything involving that dude cracks me up.

The Kramer and Leon scenes last week were epic. Gotta give kudos to Michael Richards for poking fun at his "unfortunate" meltdown a few years ago.

What if they just put some effort into doing themself a favor does that still count as doing themself a favor? :rolleyes:

I Danny Dubersteined the !@#$ out of that man in there! :thumbsup:

The Office and Enthusiasm are the two best shows on TV. This was a very funny season of CYE.

Leon might be one of the greatest TV characters of all time. When Larry was like, "He think that means you're sleeping with her!" And Leon replies, "I am !@#$ing her, Larry!" was freaking classic. His presence alone makes me laugh.

And that was a great way to have the Seinfeld reunion, by the way... it was pretty cool. I love the tension between Jason Alexander and Larry. And having Larry do George was hilarious! I thought the did a pretty good job! When he walked on the set with the George "costume" I burst out laughing. A great end to Curb, if this is the final season.