Amateur hour at the White House

Magox

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you're a !@#$ing train wreck, idiot!! :wallbash:

Then, if I'm an idiot, Iraq and Afghanistan are safe, livable countries, we've totally conquered the AIDS epidemic in Africa by throwing billions of dollars at it, and no other country in the world makes technological advances, in medicine or otherwise.

Man, I'd love to be an idiot right about now.

Then, if I'm an idiot, Iraq and Afghanistan are safe, livable countries, we've totally conquered the AIDS epidemic in Africa by throwing billions of dollars at it, and no other country in the world makes technological advances, in medicine or otherwise.

You're doing a very good imitation.

What a wonderful flurry of incendiary responses.

Yes, we're exceptional because we're not Iran. There's simply nothing in between.

Take your blinders off, ladies.

That's not what I said. Again, you try to deflect the obvious criticism you are receiving from many people on this board by subtly trying to change the subject. I could call you a moron or a 'tard but I'm not sure those descriptions go far enough. Pathetic sounds about right to me.

Look, retard. We have and we still are trying to make better lives around the world, regardless of your stupidity. Also, To make fun of the efforts my country is trying to do in Africa is mindboggling.

........and you are an idiot right about now and in the past. :rolleyes:

Oh, I think our country has done some great things, in the past. What have we done lately? What positive global trends have we set in recent years?

What do we stand for now?

Funny how bashing our country is only convenient when it's Obama we're bashing.

Why, if you're looking introspectively from the great unwashed left, you need look no further than the fact that we recently elected an African American President. His wife even said, she was never very proud of her country until he became the nominee of his party - the historical party of segregation. So, if it's all about "me" in her self-referential remarks, take solace in that meager crumb of a fact. The country was great however, long before the Obamas surfaced by being pumped up from the back streets of Chicago by the Daley et al. political machine.

The world can also thank us for Tang.

That's not what I said. Again, you try to deflect the obvious criticism you are receiving from many people on this board by subtly trying to change the subject. I could call you a moron or a 'tard but I'm not sure those descriptions go far enough. Pathetic sounds about right to me.

What am I trying to deflect? I went through your post point by point to indicate the examples you gave were weak. I was met with a barrage of name calling, but I'm the one deflecting the issue?

The issue is we're no longer exceptional. You tried to make a case that we were and I went through them one by one.

Also, I thought only liberals resorted to factless name-calling?

What am I trying to deflect? I went through your post point by point to indicate the examples you gave were weak. I was met with a barrage of name calling, but I'm the one deflecting the issue?

The issue is we're no longer exceptional. You tried to make a case that we were and I went through them one by one.

I am the one that mentioned Iran, but didn't mention it in any way that compared our country to it. You tried to make that the point to deflect all the heat you were getting. If you think that you refuted my points then you are delusional.

We are an exceptional country, just a little under duress right now due to our unexceptional leadership and its Party's many poor decisions.

Look, retard. We have and we still are trying to make better lives around the world, regardless of your stupidity. Also, To make fun of the efforts my country is trying to do in Africa is mindboggling.

........and you are an idiot right about now and in the past. :rolleyes:

We contribute more money, aid and resources to third world countries than any other, and it's not even close. Who funds the World Bank or IMF more than any other country? Who is the largest contributor of resources to NATO?

The list goes on and on. Too many people take for granted of the little things we do.

Is that what I said? Is it too late to sign up for Mrs. Carpenter's reading comprehension class in your fifth grade?