turduckin

dib

My skills include makin popcorn, Spam sandwiches and hotdogs! :thumbsup:

*Goes back to breathing through mouth and dragging knuckles*

I fear Oscar Meyer's " Fast Franks" are going away. My grocery stores no longer stock them.

I put up a post about them some time ago, said they were OK, perhaps give'em a try. Never said they were skinned dogs over charcoal. So I got insulted simply because I offered comments about something new.

I thought that a weenie and roll microwaved together was a technological plus. They were easily the equivalent of any 3 or 4 buck stadium dog, yet were 3 bucks for a package of three.

What a world - hot dog snobs... :rolleyes:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You simply cannot fit a cow inside a turkey inside a pig. Can't be done.

or maybe it's a pig inside a cow inside a turkey :lol:

or is it a cow inside a pig inside a turkey

or....you sonsabitches got me all confused again!

:lol:

I love this time of year for cooking. I have homemade soppressata that I made two weeks ago haning in my "wine cellar" drying for Christmas. Pheasant, squab, goose, cassoulet, pate and all those classic country dishes are on the slate for the upcoming colder months.

man o man that sounds good....my grandma used to cook goose..it was wonderful and not greasy

Hey it's a free country. Stick any ole weenie in your mouth. It's up to you.

Oh wait!!!!

One other culinary delight that I specialize in is eating BISON :lol: ING CHIP DIP with chips, but for some reason every time Chef goes back home to NY, he forgets to drop some dip off in Colorado!!!! It's not like we don't have Balloon boys floating all over the place that he couldn't just kick it off the plane and have balloon boy bring it by my house!!!!!! :lol: