Clausen sucker punched

EC-Bills

Calm down on the roid rage there Lattimer. :wallbash: I was being sarcastic, obviously, with the rolling of the eyes. I don't condone the behavior in any way, shape, or form. It just reminded me something that some of the guys on here would do if they ran into Edwards from reading some of their posts. Geez bro.

I'm not on roids (as I headbutt a car window)!!! I got you were being sarcastic but I was just answering your question. The response was more for the computer tough guy who said he would punch Trent. :wallbash:

I wonder how much Clausen had to drink that night... Seems like the scenario went something like this.

1) clausen gets drunk on appletinis and/or cosmos

2) fan sees clausen getting drunk on some mary drink

3) fan wonders "self... why is this douche getting drunk when he should be getting ready for Stanford?"

4) fan continues to wonder as he drinks his beer

5) fan gets drunk enough to approach Clausen

6) fan pays bar bill in order to make a VERY quick exit

7) fan asks clausen why he's drinking cosmos

8) clausen mentions his flowing golden locks

9) fan punches clausen in the face

10) fan runs like hell.

ass, that's the scenario as i see it

I'm not on roids (as I headbutt a car window)!!! I got you were being sarcastic but I was just answering your question. The response was more for the computer tough guy who said he would punch Trent. :rolleyes:

"Starting Defense, a place at the table!!! Whoooohoooo!!" :thumbsup:

If the story is accurate, there is nothing borderline about it. I think swamp was saying that assault and vandalism are not even close.

Fair enough. I guess my point was that vandalizing a player's property AND physically assaulting a player (while being two different things in the eyes of the law) are off the charts when it comes to immaturity. They're taking the game too seriously to commit either type of act.

Fair enough. I guess my point was that vandalizing a player's property AND physically assaulting a player (while being two different things in the eyes of the law) are off the charts when it comes to immaturity. They're taking the game too seriously to commit either type of act.

I agree both acts are pathetic.